Thread: intro :)

Default intro :)

Hey all,

I'm 26, male, and a DL. Until recently I didn't know that online communities such as this even existed. I hope to find support and advice for this lifestyle here, as well as more people like me!

Um, I'm from California, work in the wine industry, enjoy skiing/boarding, golf, piano, music (jazz), computers, and biking.

Yeah, that's about all I can think right now...

Hope to hear from yall

Well if you are looking for more people like you look no further! I may not be from California (though I love Ahnold if that counts :P), but I do love wine, skiing, computers and jazz! I do not personally play piano (bassist here) but I do hope to put the keyboard in my room to good use as soon as I can find the right power adapter hehe. My love for jazz, however, is rather recently found so it would be great to talk about with you to see what various artists or groups you like to further my enjoyment of the genre. Currently, I am very much into Weather Report and Tokyo Brass Style, do you know of either?

As for the whole DL thing, trust me, it is a lot less obscure than you think. I know that somewhere on this site you can see the amount of members which I think numbers in the thousands now so trust me, you are definitely not alone!

Please enjoy yourself here; you will fit right in and I certain you will like what you see.

Welcome to ADISC and, as always, I hope you find what you are looking for and plenty more!

Hey thanks for the warm welcome. I am a sucker for the late Eddie Higgins (pianist) and Miles Davis. Also enjoy Kenny Goodman and the late Dave Brubeck.