Thread: Hello all - it's Silly Baby Boy

Smile Hello all - it's Silly Baby Boy

Hiya there. My name is Silly Baby... My Mommy just joined (Mommy Chele). The story of love between Mommy and me is very unique and should be a true story / movie. I'm so blessed to have re-connected with the only true love of my life. I have been a baby most of my life. I grew up in a very over-protective family - due to my illnesses and because I was a concert musician. I had to be put into diapers at around 7 or 8, due to medical reasons, although I never really grew up. I was adopted, and was always delayed - never matured really. I took up instruments - and then meet Mommy at a special place for music. We met - and I knew instantly... Mommy was really kindof protective of me - and cared for me even when I was 16. She knew even then. Things happened - we never ever broke up - but life happens. But - eventually 30 years later - she found me - and me with my AB - was so thrilled beyond belief... I will write a longer story if you are interested. But - now - again - after all these years - the ONLY one that I ever loved, and knew that would understand me - is now my Mommy. it's a real thing - not role play. I am not a role play baby - but a true AB. There is a difference. This isn't about just an erotic side, but a true need and desire to be Mommy's Silly Baby Boy.

I have a computer company - web hosting company - and programming - networks - etc... But - I have always kept my baby side. I have tons of my little fuzzy animals - have pacifiers - the whole thing. I have thrown it all away many times - tried to deny it, but it IS who I am. I am so blessed to have Mommy for the rest of our life.

Big Hugs,

Silly Baby Boy...

Hi and welcome to our community.

We have all kinds of people here. I'm glad you came to terms with yourself.