Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: diaper to the movies

Default diaper to the movies

Anyone wore a diaper to the movies? I am tonight im wearing a Atn while im there i hope it wont leak on me

Should be OK. Although I think I'd also wear plastic pants.

I love wearing to the movies. I just wish it didn't cost so much. I usually wear tena slip, cos they are comfy and hide well under clothes.

my AB boyfriend wears to movie more often than not. if you are comfortable in wearing in public, it is the best way to enjoy a movie . I have not had the ability / guts to go to a theater padded... yet.

Make sure you are familiar with the taping for the diaper and getting a good fit. If you decide to use during the movie, you will probably be sitting which is not the ideal scenario for avoiding leaks.

I have always wanted to try this but I can never go to the movies alone. My wife and kids are always with me.

I wore one to the cinema today. I didn't use it during the movie, but afterwards, when everyone was queuing up for the toilet, I waited for my friend outside while I used it. =)

Wearing to the movies is great, then i dont have to leave to go to the toilet

I never have worn to the movies but I always wanted too for the longest time, maybe someday.

I always wear to movies and almost always wear when going to town
    Public toilets arent bad here, but why bother when we have options