Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My goodbye from adisc

Default My goodbye from adisc

Well I am going to sign off from adisc. My father found out by searching my username on other sites as well as this besides the fact I am a bed wetter, I am also a diaper lover. He approached me yesterday and told me, I no longer want my father snooping around looking at what I do. I may or may not be back. As for now I appreciate all the support this site gave me.

Sorry to see you go. Wish you good luck in whatever you do in the future. Hopefully we'll see you back here in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by woodstron View Post
    Well I am going to sign off from adisc. My father found out by searching my username on other sites as well as this besides the fact I am a bed wetter, I am also a diaper lover. He approached me yesterday and told me, I no longer want my father snooping around looking at what I do. I may or may not be back. As for now I appreciate all the support this site gave me.
    Sorry to hear you were found out, but before you go, are you aware you can change your username? Depending on what snooping he's doing it may help things and not require having to leave. If not, please return sometime when he's no longer snooping on you, we'll still all be here for you if you need it.

H0TWH33LS

I am also deleting my account. This forum has provided me with a lot of support over the past few months similar to you I have my suspicions as to who may be using this forum. I have thought about changing my username but I think I will take a permanent break for a while. Adios

I'm sure that as others have already said, I can say this for all of us here on ADISC, "We wish you the best. Good luck with all you do." I hope that you may realize that if you ever need a listening ear, there are many here that are here to do so.

I'm not quite sure of your situation, but at 26 years old, I'm thinking that you should be able to be a bit more independent of what your father may think or snoop into. However, I recognize that everyone's circumstances are different. Perhaps yours is such that your aren't able to have this independence that you would like. In any case, best of wishes to you.

well I changed my username and email and am staying, I have found this site to be helpful and useful for me as a bedwetter and diaper lover, any yes I am a independant 26 year old with nosy parents.

I'm glad you are able to stay here after that . Just make sure to take the obvious precautions about when you browse and keeping the internet history clean in case they stick their nose in again.

Quote Originally Posted by emergerhd View Post
    well I changed my username and email and am staying, I have found this site to be helpful and useful for me as a bedwetter and diaper lover, any yes I am a independant 26 year old with nosy parents.
    I'm also glad your staying around here with the rest of us. Also here's wishing you good luck.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I am also deleting my account. This forum has provided me with a lot of support over the past few months similar to you I have my suspicions as to who may be using this forum. I have thought about changing my username but I think I will take a permanent break for a while. Adios
    will miss your posts... good luck...

& good luck to mr. emerger as well