Thread: Wrights Law short film - must see

Default Wrights Law short film - must see

Greetings. I just saw this Short film today and it makes so so happy.
    I want to be this kind of man. Wonderful wonderful picture of mature masculinity.

As a side note, it also has some diapers in it...hence posting it here.
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    Greetings. I just saw this Short film today and it makes so so happy.
    I want to be this kind of man. Wonderful wonderful picture of mature masculinity.

As a side note, it also has some diapers in it...hence posting it here.
    Enjoy!

Because at the end of the day that's what we need to endlessly obsess over.. right?

Fire2box Are you trying to be condescending? If so, thanks, self-righteousness is really helpful.

I posted the link because I was moved by the story and wanted to share....hence I did so in this part of the forum. I also shared it on my public Facebook account.

Noticing diapers in pop culture is very common among abdls --- doesn't make it an obsession. This forum is one dedicated to the purpose of sharing with others regarding diapers. Apologies if you take offense at me attempting to use it partially for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    This forum is one dedicated to the purpose of sharing with others regarding diapers.
    Here is where I would like to respectfully disagree with you. This forum is about connecting with others. This connection may begin with some affinity with diapers, a loose connection with them, someone else involved, or nothing more than curiosity. There is no requirement that you ever discuss, or reference a diaper in your posts and were that the case I would have been gone long ago. People needing a connection, those who may feel isolated because of an irrational desire for diapers and need a place to see others who accept them, that is what this place is.

The diversity of this place, the people and interests therein are what compel me to return in the hopes that I will learn things that I would never encounter otherwise, like this video, and for that I thank you for the post.

May you be blessed and prosper accordingly,
    Khaymen