Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trick for Belly sleepers

Default Trick for Belly sleepers

I would like to hear trick that people use for disposable diapers. For people who sleep on there Belly.

1 This one work for me was buy one diaper size larger then what your use to. Put the diaper on backwards. Then fold the front inwards. I know strange idea.

2 Plastic pants

3 Cloth Training pants and plastic pants over the disposable diaper.

I know a few ideas are strange but they tend to work.

You put the (urine dispenser) downwards, you wet the diaper, no biggy
    If I understand your question

Pretty much what DLtails said, but as you sleep it could still move back upward. What i do depending on the diaper is use some tape at the highest part of it. This reduces the gap on the top if your still pointing upward

Quote Originally Posted by DLTails View Post
    You put the (urine dispenser) downwards, you wet the diaper, no biggy
    If I understand your question
    It don't not work all the time. If you dream about love making and in my case end going up again so downwards dose not always works.

Get some boosters , sounds like you're using the wrong diaper lol, 24/7 for me turned into a pillow before it gave up on the front pad
    AND 24/7 Thickness, That itself can be called a part of God Seriously I slept on my belly for a week, with 24/7 .
    I always use 24/7 4 times a day at least before going to bed, and I normally go to sleep being wet,
    but in the morning i can still churn down more waters into the same thick diaper,Dry 24/7 is simply something else

Zpeed

Learn to sleep on the back as belly sleeping is the worst position (proved fact)

I tried that and tend to sound like a bear snoring in the woods then wake my self up doing it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zpeed View Post
    Learn to sleep on the back as belly sleeping is the worst position (proved fact)
    If you mean for leaking, then I think lying on the side is worse. If you mean for snoring then lying on the back is worse. So why is the belly sleeping a bad position? Now I'm curious

I use panties 2 sizes smaller then me. Then I tuck my peepee between my legs. Then I put the diaper on. This works great for me.

If the (urine dispenser) decides to move from to the safe position it has been placed at the beginning of the night to the other positon, then only a good pair of plastic pants can save the situation for me. Good in winter, not so much in summer (sweat!!)