Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting to the point of being able to pee easily in a diaper and routine things that cause the peeing urge sensation

Default Getting to the point of being able to pee easily in a diaper and routine things that cause the peeing urge sensation

I so so enjoy this site. The information posted by others is so helpful. I read about others and there working on being able to just pee in a diaper and not let the years of training stop them.

I have finally managed to be able to just relax and pee, either sitting at my desk (still working on that one - its not to the point where I want it yet), standing and talking to other people, and ofcourse while driving. It took me awhile to overcome my training but there are two tricks that I use to mentally help me enjoy the pleasure. The first one is I wear two diapers and use a kitchen garbage bag as an outer layer. I find that in wearing this combination I can just mentally say to myself - your ok - your covered - let it flow enjoy the feelings. The second one is I think of someone easing a catheter in me and think of it sliding up and feeling it finally push into my bladder and the balloon inflated. I think to myself you are open you have not control. Both of these help me lots.

The other thing I have found strange but great is that I put on my diapers before work (yes I wear them to work) and then start brushing my teeth - before I know it I feel the pee urge and let it flow out. I wonder if others have found that doing something routine while in a diaper will induce the peeing urge?

It took me a Min when I watch the Hobbit :P. Peed my diaper twice :P

Well done on successfully diaper training yourself! I've also found something about how I stand in front of the sink when brushing my teeth that makes me start wetting without being aware of conscious decision to do so. I guess it's just easier to go because I'm in the bathroom.

I've always found this stuff strange, as I have never had an issue with letting go when I'm wearing, I really don't know why either.
    I guess it's kinda ironic that most times I don't want to ruin my diaper by using it, even though it's easy for me to do so... o.o

You will eventually gain full control of your external sphincter and you will pee when your bladder reach a certain point. It's great but take some time.

On a psychological view points, your routines make you feel confident in yourself and relaxed. But this have a negative impact if your routine become programmed and necessary for you to get relexed and able to pee. What I mean is, you can become dependant of those routine if you don't work on other ways to relax and wet your diapers. Being aware of what goes on in your body is a great way to feel your sphincter and keep it relaxed.

When sitting, it's sometime harder to wet depending on your position. It's simply bio physic. If your legs are raised a bit, like in a car seat, it's pretty hard since the bladder is a little bit bellow your sphincters. Gravity won't help you and your detrusor (big bladder muscle) will need to contract to push pee out.

When laying down, the same effect come into play, but it's easier to pee, as the blader will want to trigger a miction on it's own at a certan point when it feel full.
    Easiest is standing, oviously.

Another very important point is to have your diaper on not too tight. If it put pressure on your penis, it will be harder to pee fleely. Think of a kinked yard hose. This was also experienced and described by quadraplegic patients that commented on not wetting themself when wearing a diaper (tight) and having accident when wearing normal briefs.

If you are curious, I suggest you read some medical documentation on urology and how this stuff work. It's pretty helpfull. At least for me.

Congrats on your diaper training. What really helped me in my diaper training was falling asleep with the need to be and sometime during the night I would eventually wet my diaper. Now I can be in just any position and wet but laying down is still in the grey area somewhat where it's a hit and miss kind of situation.

I'm incontinent so it's not quite the same for me but I also find that I don't usually pee when I'm sitting down unless my bladder is very full. I guess it's a combination of pressure and angle. It mostly happens when I'm standing up.

Also the thing about peeing while you're brushing your teeth, that might be the sound of the running water that does it. It's very common for people to get the urge to pee when hearing ruunning water.

i pee in my diapers all the time but you would know when im wetting them as i tend to pull a funny face and then i cant stop till my bladder is empty. as for the running water i would agree. when i need to go and i hear or see running water it makes me need to go even more.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I'm incontinent so it's not quite the same for me but I also find that I don't usually pee when I'm sitting down unless my bladder is very full. I guess it's a combination of pressure and angle. It mostly happens when I'm standing up.
    I think that it doesn't work for me... Maybe because women's body is different from men's body? I mean, I can feel that I wet the diaper even when I'm sitting (I really don't have to drink a lot of fluids to do that)

methedragon2

I have been wearing and wetting in my diaper all of my life, and I have never thought about how hard it might be for some one eles to wet in a diaper, the one thing that I wish that I could get a handle on after all of these years is that I always seem to blush just a little as I am wetting in my diaper and I have always woundered if when people see my face turn red if the know that I am wetting.