Thread: Hi I'm SennkohCoola. A diaper fur/diaper lover/somewhat adult baby

Default Hi I'm SennkohCoola. A diaper fur/diaper lover/somewhat adult baby

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm SennkohCoola opening up about being a
    diaper fur meaning I look at diapered animal pictures like diapered dragons /diaper lover meaning I wear diapers 24/7 /somewhat adult baby meaning I suck on pacifier and drink chocolate milk from a sippy cup.

2) What brings you here?

To meet other diaper furs/diaper lovers/adult baby's and to make new friends.

3)What are your other interests?

I love basketball,mini golf,dragons,dinosaurs,movies,video,computer games and amv's about my favorite shows,movies,and video games like pokemon,digimon,bakugan,beyblade,zoids,dragon drive, dragonaut the resonance,death note,MLP,alpha and omega movie, jurassic park movie, cynder & spyro video game, and,dragon music videos.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Ask questions about diapers,find out new info about diapers, and read stuff on the diapers that people post.

Welcome to our global community
    Thanks for the great intro.

I myself am a diaper lover with splashes of AB

Welcome! My onesie is a dragon I love it. Hope you enjoy this site. Feel free to ask me any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    Welcome! My onesie is a dragon I love it.
    I have a dinosaur sleeper that has all different kinds of dinosaurs on it and I love it.

Hehe cool Mine looks like nessy so, Matches my teddy