Thread: Shyish & childish

Default Shyish & childish

So I'm a baby fur new to this site, umm so I tend to be shy but try not to. I love MLP, and my laptop. also I like to be around people and I want to be active in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Skymeme View Post
    So I'm a baby fur new to this site, umm so I tend to be shy but try not to. I love MLP, and my laptop. also I like to be around people and I want to be active in the community.
    Hey there skymeme!

I'm glad you are coming out of your shyness (at least a little bit!), ADISC is a great way to make new friends even for the super shy

I also love My Little Pony, who is your favourite pony? I like Fluttershy, being shy (and kind... well sort of ) myself.

I hope that you continue to post around the forum, we are happy to have new members here all the time, adds to the discussions, and adds greatly to our community!

Enjoy your time

- Lobie

Why thank you and my favorite pony would hafta be Dirpy, well between her and nightmare moon I kinda like her evil laugh and Dirpy is sooo adorible.