Thread: Hi my darlings!

Default Hi my darlings!

Hi my darlings,

I came from a Hungarian small city. I work as a leader social worker at a civil organization, we help to unemployed people to find job.

I am 55 yo. I live as a transvestite from my 30 yo. I like to wear diapers, and make ws in panties only too but I don't take it every day. I used to sit in my wetting diapers long time and I also used to poop into.

My hobbies are: surfing on the net, swimming, reading and seeing movies, also make friendship with anybody who also loves abdl issues. I like reading diaper story's, but I can't writing. My English grammar is not so good. But i gave it a try.

I would like to talk make contacts to other peoples with similar interests.

I wish merry and happy New Year to 2013.

Hello Pisicd. From forum noob to another a very big welcome.

When you say transvestite does that mean just about cross dressing or does it go into transgender for you? (sorry all the labels are hard to keep track of and I hope this question is not found insulting)

I am in the mist of trying to actually transposition so I was wondering about your feelings with that.