Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Greetings everyone. I am a college freshman and have been a DL for about five years. I found this site through Deekers, which is apparently website non grata here, judging by the Commandments in the wiki, so I guess I've now fallen from grace or something. I also enjoy reading and am somewhat obsessive about politics. I think I am fairly cordial although shy to a probably unhealthy degree. I will be away from my computer until Sunday night, not that it probably matters, but just in case. Hope the forum benefits from my presence.

What a well thought-out and nicely written albeit short greeting. "Website non grata" :repplus:
    You have a good understanding of the Commandments and the attitude towards Deeker. You have done your homework! Plus raccoons like cordiality!
    And to cap it all off, you do not overuse emoticons!:chaplin:

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    What a well thought-out and nicely written albeit short greeting. "Website non grata" :repplus:
    You have a good understanding of the Commandments and the attitude towards Deeker. You have done your homework! Plus raccoons like cordiality!
    And to cap it all off, you do not overuse emoticons!:chaplin:
    ADISC.org
    Theres a lil bit of sarcasm in every post!

Welcome to the site bro. HOpefully you understand soon, that we represent the infantilism community. Not Deeker.

Deeker is a meme; he represents a certain archetype around here. We've not had any actual interaction with him. For all I know he is perfectly sweet. But his child sightings are creepy...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Feb-2008 at 01:02.

From what I understand. Deeker himself is a not the archetype his website represents. He doesn't make the content. He just hosts it.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    From what I understand. Deeker himself is a not the archetype his website represents. He doesn't make the content. He just hosts it.
    If he didn't like it, or at least thought it was wrong, he could delete it any second. So that's not quite an excuse.

Either way, I'm glad you're here, Palko, to experience a decent community of people. Welcome and make yourself at home!

Peachy

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Did you all know the own of Deeker has ties with the owner of DPF, I'm pretty sure they know eachother some how. (I got inside infor ;-) )Well that explains DPF gone down hill haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Did you all know the own of Deeker has ties with the owner of DPF, I'm pretty sure they know eachother some how. (I got inside infor ;-) )Well that explains DPF gone down hill haha.
    It's a pretty small community. I wouldn't be surprised if they were acquainted in some way. However, DPF has been sucking for a very long while and I don't think they need to blame that on anyone but themselves.

Welcome, Palko. I hope you'll find the place to your liking. It's a really good group of people if you take the time to get to know folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    It's a pretty small community. I wouldn't be surprised if they were acquainted in some way. However, DPF has been sucking for a very long while and I don't think they need to blame that on anyone but themselves.

Welcome, Palko. I hope you'll find the place to your liking. It's a really good group of people if you take the time to get to know folks.

I agree whole heartedly Trevor, although even though it is greatly the memebers fault, the mod's are just as much at fault, if not more for not keeping it in line. After meeting a friend of the main person who is responsible for for the site, it easy to see why (I geuss the best way I can put it) these reckless and perverted people let the site become what it is today, and what it has been for many years. People like that really do make me sad to be a DL, mainly just because it gives a bad view in society.

Hi! Hope you enjoy your stay here, thanks for the introduction! College is pretty cool, what are ya takin'?

~Mandi
    Last edited by starshine; 17-Feb-2008 at 19:55.