Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The New Guy

  1. #1

    Default The New Guy

    Hello, everyone. As you can read, I'm going by the name 'Realider'.

    I'm here because I'm currently trying to expand my horizons, as it were, in the AB/DL community. I myself am a DL/Diaperfur.

    Outside of the community, I'm an avid gamer, bookworm, cook, and marksman (my favorite firearm is a very old Karabiner 98k that I received from my grandfather).

    EDIT: More things that I thought might be good to add...
    I'm also a member of the therian subcommunity, being a cladotherian of the Tribe Canini.
    Last edited by Realider; 04-Jan-2013 at 05:36.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Realider View Post
    Hello, everyone. As you can read, I'm going by the name 'Realider'.

    I'm here because I'm currently trying to expand my horizons, as it were, in the AB/DL community. I myself am a DL/Diaperfur.

    Outside of the community, I'm an avid gamer, bookworm, cook, and marksman (my favorite firearm is a very old Karabiner 98k that I received from my grandfather).
    Hi there Realider, welcome to the site. It's an interesting username you've got, do you have a story behind it?
    You seem to have a very eclectic mix of hobbies there. I don't think I've met anyone before who is keen on all four of those! You might like to take a look at the croups to find some other people with similar interests, there's certainly plenty of gamers and bookworms her at least.

    Please take a look round the rest of the site, (and join in!) if it's expanding horizons your after we've got from ABs to sissies to DLs to furries and most mixes inbetween! You ask if you need any more help starting out.

    In the meantime, what's your favourite style of cooking?
    Last edited by WoodlandWanderer; 03-Jan-2013 at 16:51. Reason: typo

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Realider View Post
    Hello, everyone. As you can read, I'm going by the name 'Realider'.

    I'm here because I'm currently trying to expand my horizons, as it were, in the AB/DL community. I myself am a DL/Diaperfur.

    Outside of the community, I'm an avid gamer, bookworm, cook, and marksman (my favorite firearm is a very old Karabiner 98k that I received from my grandfather).
    Welcome Realider! I wouldn't call myself a marksman, but I've fired many different weapons. My father is an avid gun collector and has brought me shooting with him quite a few times. My favorite gun to shoot would be either .38 pistol or glock.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    Hi there Realider, welcome to the site. It's an interesting username you've got, do you have a story behind it?
    You seem to have a very eclectic mix of hobbies there. I don't think I've met anyone before who is keen on all four of those! You might like to take a look at the croups to find some other people with similar interests, there's certainly plenty of gamers and bookworms her at least.

    Please take a look round the rest of the site, (and join in!) if it's expanding horizons your after we've got from ABs to sissies to DLs to furries and most mixes inbetween! You ask if you need any more help starting out.

    In the meantime, what's your favourite style of cooking?
    It's a rather short story. One of my friends gave it to me upon the completion of a leadership test while I was in the BSA (Boy Scouts of America) as a sort of joke. It's Romanian, I think, when separated into the parts "Rea" and "Lider". It apparently means "Bad Leader". So the exercise was a variation of 'the floor is lava' where I had to transport a 'troop' and supplies across a series of stones using wooden planks without touching the ground. It took me six minutes longer than the other teams, though none of the members of my 'troop' fell in.

    As for the cooking, I tend to prefer the Oriental styles. I've a few Korean friends who own a local restaurant and I occasionally pop in to observe their methods and, of course, to eat. My family is mostly French and German, so I'm also trying to learn those cultures' styles.



    Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    Welcome Realider! I wouldn't call myself a marksman, but I've fired many different weapons. My father is an avid gun collector and has brought me shooting with him quite a few times. My favorite gun to shoot would be either .38 pistol or glock.
    I've shot a glock .45 before. It was quite an interesting experience. It's a completely subjective opinion, of course, but I've found that I prefer older weapons opposed to the newer ones. Like the M1911, for instance. I love the feel of that pistol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.