Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi guys, my name's Dave. I'm a lifelong DL, and frequent lurker on this website, who's finally decided to introduce myself to everyone. I'm really pretty shy and introverted, so social interactions (even digital ones) just aren't my thing. However, over the past year my life has been changing rapidly for the better. It seems that everyday I'm becoming more social, more outgoing, and far more accepting of my interest in diapers. Of course, finally having my own place and having a well paying job probably had a lot to do with that too .
    Other than that, there's not that much more to say. I'm a pretty big nerd, so my hobbies pretty much consist of reading history books (preferably ones about the Cold War), playing video games (just got an xbox for christmas, so excited!!!), and spending way too much time on the computer. Talking about myself at length isn't one of my strong-suits, so I'm going to stop here haha.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays, and I can't wait to get to know some of you .

Hey! i to am pretty shy,and im a pretty big history nerd myself (WW2 and cold war XD