Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey...I'm extremely yea

Wink Hey...I'm extremely yea

Hello, My name is Max, and I'm a AB (Toddler to be exact)/DL and Babyfur. I enjoy hiking, smoking hookah, drawing and just hanging out with people...

However, I'm extremely shy.

I would like to make some new friends and hopefully get more involved in this community.

I enjoy hiking and geocaching throughout many parks in New England, I prefer being around Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York

Hello there! Mass has a lot of great hiking grounds. Theres a place in Groton, MA along the Nashua river I frequent with my Husky. We get lost for hours - lol.

If you ever decide to explore the Midwest, I love hiking through Hoosier National Forest. Brown county is the outdoors capital of the state, there is a plethora of things to do Do you plan on posting your art in your gallery for others to enjoy?

Possibly :P my artwork ranges from sculptures to digital artwork. I've been busy toying with oil painting lately

hmm. i wish i was that talented. I dabble in photography from time to time, but that is the extent of my artistic ability.

Helloooo Shy. I am a noob myself, but if ya want Ill be your friend buddy sounds like you realy love to chill. See ya on forum and dont be shy m8

All my best and welcome

im shy to,and i loooove smoking sheesha on the hookah! XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squidcookie View Post
    im shy to,and i loooove smoking sheesha on the hookah! XD
    I have a lot of shisha flavors in my collection!