View Poll Results: Plastic backed or Cloth backed diapers?

56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plastic

42 75.00%
  • Cloth

5 8.93%
  • I like both!

9 16.07%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plastic backed vs Cloth backed

Default Plastic backed vs Cloth backed

Simple question really. Which do you prefer?

Do you prefer the heavy, crinkly plastic backed diapers or the silent, lighter cloth backed diapers.

Personally I prefer cloth backed, as I don't want to get caught wearing diapers while getting something to snack on or drink by my family. Plus I plan to try and wear them in public again some day. I guess the fact that I am a DL instead of an AB contributes to this as well.

I searched for this using the title button and the search feature, so I am very sorry if this was already posted.

im one of the rare *bs that prefers cloth, but ive no problem wearing either kind

I like both, but for different reasons. I'll prefer a plastic backed diaper if I am just at home and I don't have to go to great lengths to hide the fact that I am wearing one. For times when I am out and about, I sometimes prefer a cloth backed style simply for the fact that they are generally silent.

I would rather have them be plastic, i love to hear the crinkle and I think the plastic ones crinkle more.

Cloth-backed ones are good for avoiding being caught. However, I find myself preferring the plastic ones. They're noisier yes, but there are ways around that and they work better. Plus, I was in diapers when the plastic-backed baby diapers were the norm so they're what I associate most with being that little.

Definitely "heavy crinkly plastic backed diapers" for me.

It's enough to know how to dress properly to avoid them being a problem in public situations.

I personally like cloth ones because they dont make nearly as much noise, though i dont mind platic backed either.

Plastic ones are fun, especially when you like the thrill of maybe getting caught...