Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your toys

Default Your toys

I've read plenty of threads about different members on here talking about their AB toys and such. But I was wondering what sort of bigger toys do some of you members own. I'm always curious as to what sorta things different people own and consider their toys.

I don't have a lot, but for me:
    SeaDoo XP waverunner
    30 foot Prowler RV trailer
    RinCon mountain bike by Giant

I don't have any ATV's, snowmobiles or motorcycles, but really want one. Preferably an enduro style motorcycle.
    Last edited by Cherub; 03-Jan-2013 at 21:20. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Karoo View Post
    Is this all about motor toys, or can it have tech toys included?
    can be anything you consider a toy, doesn't have to be motorized.

I have one thing of mine that's more akin to a girlfriend than it is a toy: my '94 Toyota Supra. I've had it since my 16th birthday, but its had a slew of issues and needs, which is why it's more of a person than a thing.

Oh, in that case, my tech toys are
    Nikon D5000 (kit with 18-55 and 55-200mm lenses), it's mind-boggling how fast those things get old.
    Nikon S800C
    Nintendo 3DS
    iPod Touch 4th Gen 64GB, got it instead of the new iPod with the annoying new connector
    and a whole lot of cheap Android devices I use for various tasks

I also have other kind of toys, pool toys in fact. :P

My S2000's my only real toy right now, and it's not running at the moment. I also have a 2003 Kawasaki KX250 dirt bike, but I might be selling it. Ideally, I'd have a couple dirt bikes, a sport bike, and a snowmobile in the garage, but that's a little more than my income would allow right now. If I sell the KX, my main priority will be putting together enough money to pick up another dirt bike before motocross season starts this upcoming spring.

MY comp, my trucks i guess lol.

I have a 99 mustang that i consider a missing a water pump and a power steering pump at the moment...but still a nice toy! :3

For large toys, I have several older tricycles dating from the 1930s to 1950s along with a 1933 14" child's bicycle. I also have a Murray pedal tractor and trailer from 1958 and a Hamilton Greyhound wagon from 1954 identical to the one I had as a child back then. The only more modern large toy I own is a Fisher Price Bounce & Spin Zebra.

i got a '96 harley dyna lowrider, i also have a pretty awsome homebrewing set up.