Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello, I have just made an account on your website just to explore and perhaps get to know a few people. I am a DL and have been somewhat interested in diapers as far back as I can recall. As for hobbies, I enjoy skating (both aggressive inline and skateboarding), playing video games, and in my free time I have taught myself to play the guitar though tabs online and just having fun with it. I am introverted, and really keep to myself, so sparking conversation is not my forte. With that being said, I have not told anybody about this side of me. Wheather somebody I know has put the pieces of the puzzle together or not, is another story.

Lol well welcome to the family Gatroz, Im sure youll really like it here, theres plenty of sage advised to be given and friends to be made here. Impressive that you learned how to play the guitar by yourself btw, sounds tough to me XD

Welcome to adisc. This is one heck of a community. You'll like it here.