Thread: Just wore for the first time in about a year

Default Just wore for the first time in about a year

And I have to say, it feels very good to be wearing again, it was the first time i had bought my own pack of diapers, they were Depends Max absorbency fitted briefs with tapes, not the best ones to have but it's all I can afford right now. I know this post is kinda a waste of time but since I'm here i thought I'd muse about how something as simple as wearing a diaper can make me feel so calm.

cheers, BT

Hello there! Yeah, I haven't been on the forum for a while, but it feels nice to be back. I had to leave diapers behind for a while during the holidays, but now that everyone is back on business, I might wear them again until I go back to school on February. Hope you have fun using your diapers. Take care.

I've just been away to my daughters and thought 8 days not wearing was long enough and I'm really pleased to be back home so I can be padded again in my diapers.I hope that you are enjoying wearing again after a year,and happydiapered new year.

As has been said before, there are plenty of other things to be getting into that are not good for you and/or illegal. If diapers help calm you down or help you to feel relaxed then that's just fine! Take the time to enjoy your diapers and who cares if it's all you can get your hands on right now. Be patient and someday you will have those premium diapers. life is too short to deprive yourself of such innocent pleasures.

I too just wore for the first time in awhile. It's excellent, isnt it?

Thank you for the kind messages everyone, I really didn't expect to get a lot of replies to this post, the reason i haven't worn in such a long time is I live with my mother and stepfather still, thus I have very little time all alone in my house, so i don't wanna be discovered. money is also an issue, I usually buy my own food and spend money on things to do with friends, once i get a better job and eventually my own place I'm going to wear to my heart's desire ^^;