Thread: I got in a car accident :(

Default I got in a car accident :(

So me and a couple of my friends were going to a New Years party an someone must have ran a red, idk I wasn't paying attention, and they T-boned us. I was pretty scared to say the least. Everyone was fine luckily but It could have been a lot worse. Needless to say this was the first accident I have ever been in.

Oh my goodness, I fear my first accident. Especially if my car gets hurt! My mustang is my baby! D:

I remember my first accident (kinda) it was downpouring and my jeep wrangler hydroplaned around a turn and in to a pick up. I wasn't wearing a seat belt so the next thing I remember was waking up on my passengerside window (I was tipped on the side). I had no injuries and the guys in the truck were fine.

Moral of the story wear your seat belt. I should probibly be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemma7473 View Post
    Oh my goodness, I fear my first accident. Especially if my car gets hurt! My mustang is my baby! D:
    I felt the same way when I lost my Saab 900 se turbo 2.0lt . My replacement was even better. a Saab 9-3 convertible with Veggin 2.3 lt turbo. So my replacement was better then my original car.

You'll probably feel better once the car is fixed (assuming it's not a write off).

When I got into my accident in March, having it sitting in the drive way all messed up sucked (was still drivable, sounds like your accident was much more serious). And of course _everyone_ wants to know what happened. I didn't mind talking about it, but after you've explained the whole story 6 or 7 times it gets really old. Once it was fixed and all the insurance nonsense was taken care of, I know I felt a lot better.

I wasn't the one actually driving it was one of my friends their dads car to be exact