Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

I'm just a average guy into the AB/DL lifestyle. This has been a part of my life for over 25 yrs now. It's so awesome knowing your not alone and that there are others around to talk and share our lives with. I have a full nursery which is used every day. Mommy loves taking care of me in the nursery.

I hope to be able to meet good friends on here.

Hello tenderbottoms47! Welcome to ADISC. Glad you found us! I hope your stay here will be wonderful. I am sure the more you come around the more chances you will have to meet other people on here. You will soon see there are a lot of friendly folks around here. here is a good 'cheat sheet' on some ideas you might like to share with us, so that we can get to know you better → (Intro cheat sheet)

Most everyone on here is involved in diapers to one degree or another, but outside the interest in diapers what do you like? These are good things others can know to help in finding other common interests.

Again, Welcome to ADISC!