Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Just saying hello. A little about myself and diapers. Since my eairly teen years I have facinated about them. I had a female cousin one time (I don't remember how it came up) that she would baby sit and take a diaper or 2 from the family she sat for and take them home and wear them for a while and then after a while she would pee in them and that she loved the way they felt. Ever since then I have fantised about them on women. I have worn them occasionally but my wife of 8 years wearing them is the real turn on for me. Not so much the baby part. I love when she sleeps in or pees in them she won't poop in them but she will let me put stuff in it like warm oat meal that feels like it. She has been very accepting of it and I think loves wearing them because when I'm away at work she will put one on and send me messages that she is peeing in it [Removed]. Well that's all for now. Thanks
    Last edited by Lobie; 01-Jan-2013 at 20:54. Reason: Just a bit beyond PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by Broham View Post
    Just saying hello. A little about myself and diapers. Since my eairly teen years I have facinated about them. I had a female cousin one time (I don't remember how it came up) that she would baby sit and take a diaper or 2 from the family she sat for and take them home and wear them for a while and then after a while she would pee in them and that she loved the way they felt. Ever since then I have fantised about them on women. I have worn them occasionally but my wife of 8 years wearing them is the real turn on for me. Not so much the baby part. I love when she sleeps in or pees in them she won't poop in them but she will let me put stuff in it like warm oat meal that feels like it. She has been very accepting of it and I think loves wearing them because when I'm away at work she will put one on and send me messages that she is peeing in it [Removed]. Well that's all for now. Thanks
    Hey there broham! Welcome to ADISC

It's nice to see you have such an accepting wife, she clearly cares about you very much.

You've certainly shared a lot, but it's not just diapers that we are about around here! Care to share anything else about yourself?

I'm a computer programmer, and I hope to find a job very soon, this is my last semester of courses! I'm pretty excited about finally getting out of school, and doing something!

Hope to hear back from you soon

- Lobie