Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kickstart wagging tail

omg I WANT IT!!!!, and the ears. if only i had the money V.V well maybe one day hehe

Funding ends: Jan 6, 2013

They need just under 50,000 euros in the next 5 day. Don't think its gonna happen and in all honesty it would look rather bad on most people.

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    Was on kickstarter and I saw this "Tailly", the tail that wags when you get excited by Shota Ishiwatari — Kickstarter and I thought it was awesome

What are your thoughts?
    OH MY GOODNESS I got so excited when I saw this. I want it so bad. I might explode knowing that this exists.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    But stuff like this already exists.
    No way O.O

It's called "Neuroware," developed by a company called "Shippo." Mind-controlled robot tail lets you wag when happy | Crave - CNET
    They've also developed cat ears that do the same. In fact, this stuff was shown on the Ellen show as well, where she tried the tail on as she watched youtube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    It's called "Neuroware," developed by a company called "Shippo." Mind-controlled robot tail lets you wag when happy | Crave - CNET
    They've also developed cat ears that do the same. In fact, this stuff was shown on the Ellen show as well, where she tried the tail on as she watched youtube videos.
    This guy on this kickstarter help develop the necomimi for Neuroware. He started this kickstarter because he wants to oversee everything this time around with production.

I, Shota Ishiwatari, the creator of “Tailly”, have previously developed prototypes of “necomimi” for neurowear.

Thanks to NeuroSky, “necomimi” has successfully shipped to the market and has reached numerous customers. I am very happy about this and am immensely grateful to Neurowear and NeuroSky. As a matter of fact, the idea behind “Tailly” was born after those who bought “necomimi” have repeatedly asked when a matching tail would be available to complement their playful outfit.

However, this time around, I do not want to only create the protoype, but also see through the product design and production by myself.

I suppose that makes sense, then. But you can still buy the tail and ears, I'm pretty sure, without having to fund a Kickstarter.