Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Understanding Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers Explained

Default Understanding Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers Explained

Understanding Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers Explained

(It's widescreen so it looks best viewed in full screen.)

Happy New Year!

You bring up a lot of great points! Yes, we're weird, but we're not harming ourselves or anyone else. And I agree that balance is key to our lifestyle. This is why it sucks when an ABDL extremist goes on TV. People think we regress every chance we get.
    I've come to accept myself. I'm a college student, I have a job, an internship, lots of friends, a very loving boyfriend, great parents, and I wear diapers on some weekends.

One thing I think you should mention in another video is that some people regress to unwind or relax. The way I see it is it's similar to how some people drink, party, smoke, play video games, etc. to unwind after a hard week.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    One thing I think you should mention in another video is that some people regress to unwind or relax. The way I see it is it's similar to how some people drink, party, smoke, play video games, etc. to unwind after a hard week.
    I agree that this is a valid point to make, and I personally understand it.....

The main reason I did not mention it is because I am trying to put it out as a natural thing that develops as you grow up as a person. I didn't want to put it in the light as being an escape because that further inspires doubt that a person is mentally healthy. (People will be like, jeeze? You gotta wear diapers to deal with life?)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    I didn't want to put it in the light as being an escape because that further inspires doubt that a person is mentally healthy. (People will be like, jeeze? You gotta wear diapers to deal with life?)
    Some people become alcoholics or drug addicts while trying to deal with life.

I'm sure can figure out a way to incorporate it later on. This was still a great first video and introduction
    I hope to see more!

I used to think I was crazy by wanting to wear diapers and suck on pacifiers. But then again, this all started when I was very little and I realized it. You did bring up that wanted to be a baby again or related things might be because of childhood experiences like the smell of diapers when you were little, well I'm a little different. I don't like to talk about it much but I enjoy these things too. I'm glad that you posted this video, it helped me think about not what I like to do (wear diapers, suck on pacfiers and think about being a baby) but more of what makes me happy. .

I hope I am able to help some people!

I was very nervous and I actually did 3 takes of the video. I did mess up a lot in this video, but I was nervous.....

I liked the first take I did the best except I left something important out and the lighting was even darker.

I really liked the video and thought it was very interesting. It's a step in the right direction and it shows people that we don't wear diapers and act like a baby 24/7. Thanks for sharing!

-Ron

Kind of off topic but your room looks like a really fun place haha!

Hey I don't mind at all. LoL... It's not exactly what I need in a room but it's all I have and I am actually squeezed into it. I have tons of my games and systems boxed up because I don't have the space/proper entertainment system / shelves to display it all.

=(

<--- Needs a Nerd Cave.

Very good job, that video has reminded me how asshole I was young, when I rejected myself and tryed to drink & drug to "kill my ABDL side," which (obviously) hadn't any efect. The point of all is we all in this planet we've something. Another thing is if we accept and enjoy or not (and why.) The "why" is lot of times very stupid, but from my point "why not" is always for defense of my privacy, not like before when I thought I'm not normal. Inside and outside I'm a few contrarious: Looking like dangerous rocker, but inside... is my "baby," protected to not be hurt by bad people.

I love to enjoy my little side, I know personally a few people who do it too and sometimes we do it together. But... as this world how it is, so only sometimes I can enjoy, more frecuently I'm preety angry for can't do it, because I'm outside.