Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First day of my new life

Red face First day of my new life

Jan 1 will be the start of a brand new life for me. I will officially begin living 274/7/365 as a sissy AB. I am lucky beyond words as I am NOT alone in this. My GF of 12 years and her adult daughter are100% in favor of this and have even composed a contract that will be signed by all 3 of us detailing what I will be doing, NOT doing, how I will be dressed, care and naps for me, punishments etc. It details some aspects which are more along the lines of traditional femme dom but I love that as well.

Over the next year I will be building a crib, playpen and high chair. We are ordering dresses and a complete layette from an incredible lady in Pennsylvania. I am her first AB but she is very enthusiastic to design and sew for me, including all the nursery/ layette items. She normally sews belly dancing costumes but made me an incredible HUGE multi-layered peignoir set that is pure heaven to wear. We then decided to write her and tell her about my baby fantasy and she jumped right in board.

I just received the first item of a gorgeous reversible satin bib that has one side adorned with ruffled lace and beaded embroidery(facing out when nursing) and the reverse side is plain cotton for when I am eating. I use a baby spoon so accidents do happen.

All my Christmas presents were baby toys- a rattle, coloring books, a push scooter with little weeble- wobble riders, a set of pretty colored stacking cups and a set of duckies for my bath time.

Yes this is really happening and I am hoping it will get even deeper so there is no way out. I clearly stated that there was no safe word and that the ladies in my new world were in total and absolute control.

As skeptical as I may be, I wish you the best. Life is so short. I am thrilled by the thought that someone out there will be able to lead the life they want. Although I am not a sissy, I envy your unique oppurtinuty. I hope that you are treated with all the love possible.

Well sorry you wish to attack me for no reason. Just shows what kind of person you are. DEFINITELY NOT anyone I would want to be friends with.
    Pictures will be coming but there will be no response to either of YOU in the future. I guess you have a difficult time with comprehension. Re-read what I said and about the time frame. I will also OBVIOUSLY not be in baby mode when I am building the furniture or decoratring the nursery either.

That comment was NOT directed at you Forever Small

Quote Originally Posted by Sissysweet1953 View Post
    Well sorry you wish to attack me for no reason. Just shows what kind of person you are. DEFINITELY NOT anyone I would want to be friends with.
    Pictures will be coming but there will be no response to either of YOU in the future. I guess you have a difficult time with comprehension. Re-read what I said and about the time frame. I will also OBVIOUSLY not be in baby mode when I am building the furniture or decoratring the nursery either.

I'm sorry that you took my comment the wrong way. I don't really want any pictures.

First off I don't think you would have much time for friends being a "baby" 24/7, so empty threat for the win? Anyone who "insults" you likely wouldn't want to be your friend anyway from what I gather with basic logic.

Your also getting awfully upset for a sissy/baby. Maybe you need a time out?

Anyways its clear you truly don't care about anyone other then yourself, but you still value peoples opinion's of you. "Does that seem right to you?"- Jubal Early

Tell you what. After getting this type of attitude from people who know NOTHING about me aside from what you wish to believe, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing here that I wish to participate in and my caregivers after reading the posts, agree. We are gone. We will simply enjoy our experiences on our own. Enjoy the new year. Maybe some of you will learn a little respect

Tell you what. After getting this type of attitude from people who know NOTHING about me aside from what you wish to believe, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing here that I wish to participate in and my caregivers after reading the posts, agree. We are gone. We will simply enjoy our experiences on our own. Enjoy the new year. Maybe some of you will learn a little respect
    We don't know anything about you other then what you choose to tell us, not what we wish to believe. Just about all of your posts have been about "I'm a baby/sissy now! Check that out!"

I'm sure a stepdaughter is griming to the teeth to diaper, bath and punish her step father anyhow. Doesn't sound weird, creepy or fake at all.

My friendly advice:

Even if you are skeptical of the thread starter's claims (which I personally do not think I see a reason to be at this point) the best thing is to either wish them the best or not say anything. There is no reason to start a flame ball even if Sissysweet1953 is BSing us. Wish him luck anyway, just to humor him and don't say anything more. You look worse than the thread started if you say anything negative about the thread starter or the starting post. Please keep our forum friendly.

Thank you