Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Circumcision

Default My Circumcision

Hello Gang.

I'm sorry to flood the site with another circumcision thread, but all I have checked have been closed.

Anyway, this eats at me anywhere from every day to atleast every week of my life for the last two years, since I began researching male circumcision: infantile or otherwise. I was mutilated at birth, and have been unable to come to terms with that. It frequently brings tears to my eyes when I think about it for more than a minute or two. I've tried seeing a counselor to find some sort of psychological healing from something that was done against my will, which I didn't want, and which I now think is a backward, sadistic, and horrible thing to put a child through. And yet I bear the brunt of sexist prejudice: In USA, if a guy gets his covering clipped, it's routine. IF a woman looses her clit, it's mutilation.

I feel that it's slowly driving me to the end of my rope; it's such a small thing; a piece of tissue. But for me, it's causing me a lot of grief because my parents didn't even choose to have me circumcised; the bitch that bore me did. I was adopted, and the paper work was signed before I was even born, yet my biological mother had the audacity to have me mutilated---totally legal--even though after I left the hospital, I was no longer her concern. I'm having deep, dark moods because of this. I loose sleep at night because of it. I guess part of it is my lack of ethnic identity. My family is of german heritage US citizens, but my own origins are highly suspect and ambiguous. Lets just say that I fit the non-gentile stereotype, and I hate that. I've been teased about it more than once, and it galls me.

Anyway, it's for these reasons that I'm just reaching out for words of comfort and support. I've seen there are ways that guys have stretched the skin to create a new covering; basically indistinguishible from the original, but I'm hesitant to try this....for fear of damaging my genitals further. It's kind of embarrasing for me to reach out here, but there are so few social places where I can even talk about this. Again, sorry for crowding the forum.....

Mike

I like to try to help with identity issues since I have them myself but this is beyond my understanding. Plus I am having problems drawing a similarity of a "clit" and foreskin. So my post is more about asking for information so I can understand better.

So if I am understanding right, you got Circumcised properly? (I ask because I read a story on a boy raised as a girl because they burned off part of the... man organ..) and now you are greifing not having it? I learned in health class it is easier to "maintain" proper hygiene because you do not have to pull it back to clean under it. Since for the most part it serves no purpose and easier to keep yourself clean it is standard to remove it. The "clit" on the other hand from briefly reading it states "The clitoris is the human female's most sensitive erogenous zone and the primary source of female sexual pleasure" and it is the equivalent to the male thing down there. In other words a girl losing her clit is more like a guy losing the whole .. male organ and leaving the two other things behind.

Yes, the foreskin requires special attention to hygiene. In the first world, this is no problem. No, the foreskin contains approx. half of the intact male's nerve endings, and is an advantage in sexual activity versus the circumcised male. (I know from experience, being a homosexual and having had sexual experiences with uncut men). Yes, this is chief in my identity. I am a bastard offspring of a juvenile woman with no monogamous male partner. Her decision to have me cut, although routine for a child born in USA, is irritating to me. Partners in Europe have expressed bemusement about my condition, and this has added to my frustration.

Ya sorry I can't help more than what I said. I think it is because of my gender identity being a girl so I could care less what I am like down there other than wanting it to not be there/ be different. So I have no idea what is like other then ask, "How can someone be so torn a part of not having foreskin?"

I am not sure about nerve endings. It is ether I was bad at it trying to make my "uncut bf happy" or I am just sensitive. He did not ummm.... make loud sounds but he made me make loud sounds. ////// (I put a freaken pillow over my mouth/face because we were in a hotel, that is how scared I was about being that loud) I am not sure how to say it to keep pg 13 XD

Yeah, some people might not be able to understand. I've been told repeatedly to "get over it." But after hearing that time and again, I refuse to just ignore it. I'm...well, hurting. And I can't ignore that.

Ok I am gonna try figure out what is causing you to feel this way.

So you said something about nerve endings right? I was trying to just explain I get pleasured a lot without it (still shocked I am talking like this, so just an idea how far personal I am going to try help you) and made loud noises without it. so do you think you will feel more if it never went missing? I think that is untrue with my experience.

Then I sense you dislike who made the decision to have it done to you. Was it your birth or adopted parents? I was confused with the name calling. To me I think this is most likely what is causing the problem in your mind. Someone making a decision about you when you have a dislike to them.

The problems are many-fold. Yes, I believe there is a decrease in sensitivity, if nothing else then by aformentioned second-hand experience. It takes me longer than my uncut partners to orgasm, and it's almost a chore for them to stimulate me, rather than vice-versa. That degrading sexual revelation aside, there is the simple fact that I was denied the rights to my own body by my biological mother. (there was no dedicated father-it was a teen pregnancy) I was assigned to my adopted parents 3 days after I was born, and three days after being cut. My bio mother signed the authorization for the proceedure. I've traveled in Germany; my adoptive parents' ethnic origin, and it was awkward with my ex-partner of Hannover, due to the circumcision. I've also been teased in admittedly immature european circles because of it. I think I was cut partly for religious reasons, and since I am not religious whatsoever, it adds insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffenschmidt View Post
    The problems are many-fold. Yes, I believe there is a decrease in sensitivity, if nothing else then by aformentioned second-hand experience. It takes me longer than my uncut partners to orgasm, and it's almost a chore for them to stimulate me,
    OMG! I would be happy about that! that is what it makes it feel good, taking a while to get there. It is a shame I did not "time" my partner to see if it was true to me but sometimes I can be fast and other times I can be slow. I do like the slow better >.> (When he made me take longer to orgasm is when I made louder noises)

there is the simple fact that I was denied the rights to my own body by my biological mother.
    How do you feel about her? do you dislike/hate her for having you too early in her life so she put you for adoption?

I've traveled in Germany; my adoptive parents' ethnic origin, and it was awkward with my ex-partner of Hannover, due to the circumcision. I've also been teased in admittedly immature european circles because of it. I think I was cut partly for religious reasons, and since I am not religious whatsoever, it adds insult to injury.
    My ex lived in England and was not circumcised. If he disliked it I am sure he would of said something since he was outspoken about me being too feminine. So I am not sure why it would be awkward while doing it unless he said something about it or you’re that self-conscious over it. Even though I want the girl part there to better show my identity, in acts like that I am happy enough being dominated. (So I do not worry about what part I have just as long I feel like I am being treated like a girl in sexual acts) I reject my private part for other reasons as a big one is "It is a male part and male means you have to act a certain way" Even though it feels good I do not like "getting longer"

So I really hate saying "get over it" when I have problems like it just in a different way. For you; you are just missing something when for me it is rejecting my entire body. I feel I just can't directly relate of missing that because of my identity. I guess you can say I am missing a different body part though. However I do think the sexual reason is the one that needs to “get over or come to terms” the most since…well.. What I said earlier in this post XD

This is pretty much the best I can do to relate. Do you have a question for me that might help me relate to you better?

Only in recent decades has England not circumcised her male infants. As for my bio mother, I don't care much about her. Her careless and erotic behavior, coupled with her religious non-belief in abortion is the only reason that I am alive today as a mature young adult. I don't have any questions, really. I'm just looking for support and reactions, which you have provided me thus far, Cuteprincess.

I was seeing if coming to terms with your birth mother would help you deal better. "You do not care about her" and I think she was the one you used bad names for in the first post here. So I feel the rejection with her is connected to this in some way.

You said you where born in the states right? then it is not really religious, I think in Europe they do it based on religious, if i remember right has to do with something being a jew, I can't remember. I might be largely mistaken since I mostly forgot and trying to remember offhand.

I guess the best way to come with some type of term with your birth mother is the fact she did not abort you since young mothers tend to ( I think) and if she had you in U.S then it is common to do and usually seen as best interest. There is other problems that can come from having a foreskin then just cleaning. I am fairly sure it is common here because of the risk having foreskin vs risk not having it. In general the bigger benefit is removing it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

Ya there is even some "problems" that are solved by Circumcision and some argue it can help prevent transfer of some diseases ( Though I would not suggest going out and doing whatever because they said HIV transfer happens less if you are Circumcised)

From what I skimmed and it did brought up jewish thing for eurpe, what I said is pretty much right expect it claims Circumcision is more religious based then I thought. However in modern times it seemed there is arguments for doing it purly off medical reasons. There is arguments against that view and that is why there is cases of keeping the forskin.

Also interesting fact:

Circumcision is the world's oldest planned surgical procedure, suggested by Grafton Elliot Smith to be over 15,000 years old, pre-dating recorded history.