Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Been discovered. Need help!

Default Been discovered. Need help!

So my mom found that I had been on this site the other day. Had to tell her about the fact that I like diapers. She is understanding. But at the same time feels confused and thinks it is a bit weird. She feels upset at herself. That this is her fault. I am mad at myself. Need help on ways to describe that this is not creepy weird or pedophilic. Feel ashamed. Please help!

Do an internet search on the subject to better understand it and talk to her just because she understood

She said she is going to do more research on the subject. Seemed a bit relaxed once she looked more into this site. But I dont know how much is true. And how much is good parent hiding emotions. Freaking out right now. She asked several times if I would be able to stop this. And I dont know how to explain that I dont think I can or why I feel this way

if she found you here, in leiu of somewhere else.... thats not so bad, let her look
    if she does a web search, all sorts of nasties come up

Mothers have a bit of a thing with 'Have I failed my child?' coupled with 'My child is a freak?!!?'
    then again, I wonder what her mother thought about her, being pregnant with her second child at the age of 17.
    its a mother thing i guess.
    it took my mom about 5 years to come to terms with this, she's alright with it now. I guess its a bit harder for them when their child is younger tho, my mom didn't find out till I was 35.

Not to long ago GinaW was in here, who is a mother, who came upon her son in a diaper. She knew he had been in here, so she also came in, and she asked for our help. Perhaps your mom should the whole thread. I believe it is what you, and your mother are looking for.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...nderstand.html
    Last edited by DONeill73; 30-Dec-2012 at 06:49.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Not to long ago GinaW was in here, who is a mother, who came upon her son in a diaper. She knew he had been in here...
    I don't think she did... I don't think his web usage was ever mentioned. Still, the thread might help the OP's mum as it did Gina...

Seeing as he's 20, though, it's a little different to Gina's case where she is still legally responsible for her son. At 20, you're within your rights to tell your parents (in the nicest possible way) that it's none of their business... although it would probably be better to be a bit more open if you can get them "on your side", so to speak...

I dont know. At this point Im in a "Its my thing to figure out. Please just let me deal with it" kind of state

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I don't think she did... I don't think his web usage was ever mentioned. Still, the thread might help the OP's mum as it did Gina...

Seeing as he's 20, though, it's a little different to Gina's case where she is still legally responsible for her son. At 20, you're within your rights to tell your parents (in the nicest possible way) that it's none of their business... although it would probably be better to be a bit more open if you can get them "on your side", so to speak...

Try not to think about it. When people find out that I wear diapers, I try to just act normal, like its my thing and none of their business. If they ask me a question about it, I don't give them a long and detailed answer, just a short one. In your case I would maybe say "I feel comfortable in diapers, thats why I wear them occasionally" or "It's only a fetish, no big deal mom" next time she asks.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Not to long ago GinaW was in here, who is a mother, who came upon her son in a diaper. She knew he had been in here, so she also came in, and she asked for our help. Perhaps your mom should the whole thread. I believe it is what you, and your mother are looking for.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...nderstand.html
    Although Gina's son hasn't been here, reading her thread is an excellent idea. After doing so, you can decide whether you should share. No matter what your age, your parents want you to be healthy and safe.

On the other hand, the "figuring this thing out" is definitely a do it yourself project.