Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

This is my first time on this website site, but I am not new to the abdl community. I've always this world fun and relaxing, but it is so hard to find like minded people without connecting over the internet.

I work in marketing during the day in Philadelphia, and in my free time I like to go out with friends to the movies, dinner or to catch the Phillies play (when they're winning).

Feel free to drop me a line if you're not a creeper My yahoo messenger name is greenbean747

Once again welcome to the site. I see ya posted in two spots.

Anyway, yeah, dealing with the snow right now. Not that it's that bad... I kind of like the snow... but not the part where you have to go to work in it.

So what else are you into other than movies? (And what kind of movies?) I am a bit of a movie guy myself, I have a fairly large collection, along with my retro game collections and old computer collections.