Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish I was wearing...

Talking Wish I was wearing...

...a diaper a few nights ago. While staying at my relatives for the holidays, I had a very vivid dream in which I was sitting in the trunk area of an SUV and had to pee really bad while someone was driving it. In my dream, I realized I couldn't get out of the trunk area, since there's no handle and reached the point of no return. As I started to pee myself in my dream, I woke up and realized it was just a dream, and everything was ok...or so I thought. The next thing I noticed were that my boxer briefs and the blanket I was sleeping on we're completely soaked. I don't know what caused my accident, but I can say that it was my first in over 18-20 years, as I am now 29. I can definitely say that I now wish I was wearing one of the Bambino Bellissimos I recently purchased, but sadly wasn't. Part of me is now kind of worried about this incident, but at the same time kind of excited if it may happen again and give me a real reason to wear at night every night.

Default Wish I was wearing...

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvbeingsoaked View Post
    ...a diaper a few nights ago. While staying at my relatives for the holidays, I had a very vivid dream in which I was sitting in the trunk area of an SUV and had to pee really bad while someone was driving it. In my dream, I realized I couldn't get out of the trunk area, since there's no handle and reached the point of no return. As I started to pee myself in my dream, I woke up and realized it was just a dream, and everything was ok...or so I thought. The next thing I noticed were that my boxer briefs and the blanket I was sleeping on we're completely soaked. I don't know what caused my accident, but I can say that it was my first in over 18-20 years, as I am now 29. I can definitely say that I now wish I was wearing one of the Bambino Bellissimos I recently purchased, but sadly wasn't. Part of me is now kind of worried about this incident, but at the same time kind of excited if it may happen again and give me a real reason to wear at night every night.
    Man that sucks it happened I hope everything turned out ok with the family. It's weird how are dreams affect us. I had a friend in college who had a similar thing happen. He was able to brush it off, and I don't think it happened again. Wish you good luck.

Ouch! I hope everything worked out for you, that could've been a really embarrassing situation :/

I've had this happen to me many times. When I was about 21 it started. I would regularly have dreams where I was peeing into a urinal or something to wake up to find I was in my bed the whole time and now have an empty bladder. Now that I'm 25 it happens far less frequently though.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
    I've had this happen to me many times. When I was about 21 it started. I would regularly have dreams where I was peeing into a urinal or something to wake up to find I was in my bed the whole time and now have an empty bladder. Now that I'm 25 it happens far less frequently though.
    An excuse to wear?...

It turned out pretty well. I took all the bedding and mattress pad and washed it along with my boxers. My relatives had no clue and I even told them as I was leaving that I washed everything so they wouldn't have to and to show my appreciation for them letting me stay by them! Still wish I had a diaper on - it would have made things a lot easier!

I understand what you went through! Due to accidents in college I began wearing plastic underpants nightly even though it was generally only 2 - 3 times per month I woke up a bit wet. The oddest time was when I had the dream you mention (was stuck somewhere and could not find a bathroom so was relieving myself behind a bush in the dream) but woke up to fully staturated regular underwear (and leaking out a bit in my bed). I had to change during the night but feared maybe I would need to go to full diapers for full protection. Thankfully this was not the case and have only had the dream 1 more time in 30 years and I woke up while I was fully going so could stop it and get to the bathroom. If I do have an accident while sleeping I generally only moderatly saturate the front and back panel of my training underwear.

That's happened to me once before. I wouldn't worry about it. You don't need an excuse to wear diapers to bed anyway. =P

I've had those kinds of dreams many times, but I've never wet the bed. I guess I should be glad about that. I wonder if your wearing diapers contributed to wetting the bed, or if it was stress related?