Thread: Abena X-Plus

Default Abena X-Plus

Just visited the XP Medical home page to check on Something else and read that the
    Abena X-Plus will remain plastic backed.

That's pretty cool. I hope they do the same for the UK market. I know Dorset Nursing Supplies still have the plastic-backed M4s. I was a quite disappointed to have ordered a case of M3s and got the fuzzy-backed oned though... :-(

The XP Medical update is here: XP Medical - News on the Abri-Form with Plastic Backing

SWEET!!!! Life as it has been in the past may now continue.

Yes that is a good thing. I get mine from NorthShore Care Supply and earlier this year when I heard the news that they were doing away with the plastic backed diapers, I asked them and they didn't hear anything. In the last month I have ordered 7 cases of Abena M4's from them and will be ordering more in a few months when I have more room to store them.

I thought they made that statement a long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaLeaf View Post
    You guys caught that one quicker than me.

Good news indeed.
    thanks for sounding the battle cry.

I'm not 100% certain, but, I feel we might just have turned the wheels of Corporate Progress, some things are better not 'Improved', while I have no problem with adjustments to general design, and going cloth backed isn't much of a general design, just a materials change, at least they seemed to hear us, and no longer plan to immediately dump their 'Plastic Backed' line in favor of cloth backed (same material acutally, just formed differently), thus, not losing my business, while this may change in the future, at least for now, they get my business.