Thread: Close Calls

Default Close Calls

Hi Everyone!!
    I really miss the close calls thread that was recently taken down because it was in the teen section. I would like start it up again here. So...if anyone has any stories about getting found out, or almost getting found out...please tell your story here. Thanks!

I posted a brief synopsis of this story in another thread but here is the full story. My freshman year of college I was living in the dorms. I had just finished my microeconomics midterm and when I got back to my room that evening I had a note from my roommate saying he was going out of town and wouldn't be back for 3 days. I needed a break so I went into full regression mode. I was sitting on my bed in a diaper, my favorite sissy nighty, sucking on my favorite pacifier, and watching Alice in wonderland. It was pure bliss and just what I needed after that test and then some prankster pulled the fire alarm. My room was right next to the RA's room so I was the first room he would check. I had just thrown on a jacket and pulled on some sweat pants(both of which were by the grace of God laying on my bed too) when the RA busted in and ordered me outside. So for an hour and a half I had to sit outside my dorm building with nothing covering my nighty and diaper but a jacket and sweat pants. I'm pretty sure you could hear my heart beating on the other side of campus, but I fortunately made it back to my room undiscovered.

Don't know if close calls of stashes count but mine was actually yesterday,

I was told I need to have a clear out of my toys and room (these are not AB items, just stuff that I feel sentimental about and never bothered to throw out, I would not consider myself an AB and I'm relatively OK with getting rid of some of it as I don't use them).
    My parents always take a proactive approach to helping me tidy so a box full of adult diapers and baby diapers being stuffed behind an old box are likely to be found/questioned.
    So I packed everything up into two boxes threw it into the boot/trunk of my car (at about 2AM).

A Week later (last night)
    I had to drive us all to a friends house for a Christmas related party.
    Unfortunately even though there is plenty of space in the back my mum still opened the boot to find it was full. I'm in extreme poker face at this point as she asks what's all the stuff is (not referring to the boxes specificity as there is other junk in there) I just say "stuff" it being my go to answer for anything non-specific so nothing out of the ordinary in-terms of my behaviour.

Probably thought it was presents for friends and nothing has been mentioned so far so I think I'm in the clear.
    Sure, nothing was seen but it was too close for my liking as it could still raise questions.

So tomorrow is official room tidying day as it was put off a couple of times, I just hope I haven't missed anything as the place I hide them is quite deep. :S

So this probably happened a month ago:
    One Friday night my boyfriend came to visit me at school. We decided to just hang out, watch TV, and have some daddy/baby time. So before bed, he put me in a bambino teddy and my dinosaur onesie. So I went to bed like that with my pacifier clipped to me, without a care in the world. A few hours later, to my surprise, I head the door unlock. It was my roommate who NEVER comes back to our doom on a friday night!
    So instead of freaking out, I pretended to sleep. I laid in my bed for a good hour with worst-case-scenario thoughts running through my head until I was sure she was fast asleep. At that point I had to execute a "ninja" diaper change. I undid the crotch snaps, and sssllllooooowwwly undid the tapes on the diaper. Of course one of them didn't want to cooperate and ripped off as loudly as possible Then I managed to pull the diaper out from under me, roll it up, and push it to the side of my bed, still under the covers. Then I got up, put a t-shirt and underwear on, went to the bathroom, and went back to bed.
    A few hours after that, my boyfriend and I woke up and was completely oblivious to that fact that my roommate was in her bed. As soon as I pointed that out to him he grabbed a plastic bag, put my diaper in it, and took out the trash. A half hour after that, my roommate's boyfriend came over to catch some sleep (another rare occurrence). We all slept for a few hours and woke up at the time. Waking up at the same time was one of my fears that night, so it's a good thing I got everything handled

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBackground View Post
    Don't know if close calls of stashes count but mine was actually yesterday,

I was told I need to have a clear out of my toys and room (these are not AB items, just stuff that I feel sentimental about and never bothered to throw out, I would not consider myself an AB and I'm relatively OK with getting rid of some of it as I don't use them).
    My parents always take a proactive approach to helping me tidy so a box full of adult diapers and baby diapers being stuffed behind an old box are likely to be found/questioned.
    So I packed everything up into two boxes threw it into the boot/trunk of my car (at about 2AM).

A Week later (last night)
    I had to drive us all to a friends house for a Christmas related party.
    Unfortunately even though there is plenty of space in the back my mum still opened the boot to find it was full. I'm in extreme poker face at this point as she asks what's all the stuff is (not referring to the boxes specificity as there is other junk in there) I just say "stuff" it being my go to answer for anything non-specific so nothing out of the ordinary in-terms of my behaviour.

Probably thought it was presents for friends and nothing has been mentioned so far so I think I'm in the clear.
    Sure, nothing was seen but it was too close for my liking as it could still raise questions.

So tomorrow is official room tidying day as it was put off a couple of times, I just hope I haven't missed anything as the place I hide them is quite deep. :S

Sorry man but I absolutely busted out laughing at "Poker Face", only for the fact that ive been in that same situation SO MANY times. Awe man the stress of hiding diapers.