Thread: Hauling 35000 lbs of diapers.

Default Hauling 35000 lbs of diapers.

The load I've been waiting for

I'm currently pulling a 53ft trailer full of Pampers diapers and easy ups. I got kind of excited when I seen the packing list. I wonder what would happen if some water would get inside the trailer...would it explode?

I didn't get to see the inside as the trailer was already shut and sealed :'(

What I want to do is get a big whiff and smell the inside of the trailer right now. LOL.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

My eyes literately did this > O_O seeing the title.

I would not want to worry about hauling 35000 ibs of anything. There would be the issue of bringing it in your house and I am just physically unable to handle something like that unless it is one diaper at a time or something and that would take forever to do.
    Last edited by CutePrincess; 28-Dec-2012 at 07:38. Reason: Found emocons :catsmile:

I wonder how many people with distressed bladders you'll zoom by on the way to your destination?

Reminds me a bit of the time I was on a long road-trip with my ex and she asked that I find her a bathroom stop as soon as possible. Inside of a minute, we passed a pickup truck with a couple of portable toilets (porta-potties) in the back. Neither of us could help but laugh at the irony, but her laughter was rather pained!

Default Re: Hauling 35000 lbs of diapers.

I am actually bringing this load to a Walmart distribution center. Its not for me

Default Re: Hauling 35000 lbs of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I wonder how many people with distressed bladders you'll zoom by on the way to your destination?

Reminds me a bit of the time I was on a long road-trip with my ex and she asked that I find her a bathroom stop as soon as possible. Inside of a minute, we passed a pickup truck with a couple of portable toilets (porta-potties) in the back. Neither of us could help but laugh at the irony, but her laughter was rather pained!
    Ironically, I actually have my mother on the road with me at the moment, I've been showing her the country. As I am actually picking the load up from P&G she was having stomach problems. P&G makes tons of different things, but, as soon as I read the list of items on the truck, I couldn't resist. I told her that we we're hauling pampers if her stomach continued to act up.