Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Diapered at College

Default Being Diapered at College

A little of background before we begin:

So, here's the deal. I'm the kind of AB/DL thats only been into the store brands. I haven't dabbled into the more popular diapers like Abenas or Bambinos (I had some SDKs once, but that's a long story).

Also, I'm a college student. Before I went to college, I had a ton of trouble trying to wear anywhere. As soon as I got out on my own, I figured that I'd have a ton of freedom to wear whenever I wanted.

Wrong. Between money and roommates, I really couldn't indulge that side of myself.

I tend to run nasty binge/purge cycles. Like, mess my diaper and wet it until its full to the point of breaking, errh...umm...have some fun...then feel completely and totally guilty about it and never want to wear again.

Obviously I need a plan to help curb the cycles. So, this is where you guys come in, sort of. I propose writing an all-inclusive guide to wearing in college for AB/DLs that haven't really explored themselves in the way they want to.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to give me suggestions on where to go. I've got some ideas, but other than that I'm clueless! Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Step one, coming soon with full details, is choosing the right diapers!

I first discovered my ABDL side in college, and would have found a guide like this really useful. I'd love to help! Are you looking for co-authors, or just ideas?

Some things I would have found helpful back then would be how to go about getting diapers, hiding them, safe use and disposal, and things you can do to help discover your little side. I've also learned a lot since college about fighting the binges and purges (something that was a real battle for me at that time).

This is an awesome idea! Let me know if you want any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    I first discovered my ABDL side in college, and would have found a guide like this really useful. I'd love to help! Are you looking for co-authors, or just ideas?
    I'd love to PM you about this and not clog up this thread....but, i need a couple more days and a few more posts to get that privilege. Soon and very soon my friend, you should check your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by TARDISchaser View Post
    I'd love to PM you about this and not clog up this thread....but, i need a couple more days and a few more posts to get that privilege. Soon and very soon my friend, you should check your inbox
    Sounds good! Message me when you're able.

So to be brief.

1) Develop a sense of self-acceptance more with the aspect. We have some wonderful articles here to help. That should be priority one or else when you do, you're going to be miserable.

2) Learn to schedule a time frame when your roomates are out to have fun time.

Not to sound blunt, but it's actually pretty simple.
    Last edited by Near; 28-Dec-2012 at 05:06. Reason: Removed bits that are no longer relevent

Quote Originally Posted by TARDISchaser View Post
    I propose writing an all-inclusive guide to wearing in college for AB/DLs that haven't really explored themselves in the way they want to.
    Roommate situations and personal risk tolerance vary so much that, as with wearing... pretty much anywhere else... most of the problem-solving is up to the individual in question -- you. Still, the more we know about your particular situation, the more likely we are to have some advice for you. What have you got for hiding places? What's your roommate's schedule like versus yours? How nosy is he/she? Can you do without messing? How easily can you get to a dumpster?

I wore diapers quite often in college, including during my freshman year, when I was required to share a room in the dorms. My roommate was not exactly the studious sort, and I tended to have long spans of time to myself while he was out at parties, doing drugs, getting arrested, etc. (not joking) We each had a university-provided chest of drawers for our clothing, and I just kept my diapers in my underwear drawer underneath my boxer shorts. I consider myself a fair judge of a person, and I expect that my roommate was no more interested in being caught going through my underwear than I was in being caught wearing a diaper.

So, when I knew he was going to be out for a while, I'd diaper up. When I wasn't sure, I wouldn't. Rocket science? Quite the opposite. But until you have a place all to yourself, there's no foolproof recipe for privacy in diaper-wearing, so anything you do will take a fair amount of nerve. Either you can spare that nerve, or you end up a nervous wreck. In the latter case, it's probably best to wait until you can get your own apartment. There's no shame in that, of course; it's probably the sane thing to do!

EDIT: Oops! Geno beat me to it:

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    So to be brief.

1) Develop a sense of self-acceptance more with the aspect. We have some wonderful articles here to help. That should be priority one or else when you do, you're going to be miserable.

2) Learn to schedule a time frame when your roomates are out to have fun time.

Not to sound blunt, but it's actually pretty simple.
    That.

I'm in college now and I lived in the dorms my freshman year. I could never see getting caught by a roommate to be a good situation so I would recommend stashing in something that locks be it a suit case or a locking closet. Also be sure to have a pair of coverup cloths easy to get to. If it was anything like my dorm the fire alarm will be pulled often. I got caught off guard one night and just barely got a pair of sweatpants on before my RA busted through the door.

goodnites81

Hey Guys here is more shameless advertising for my group in Adisc please check it out I would appreciate people to join and give feedback on how to make it better thank you http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/79...r-wearers.html
    Last edited by goodnites81; 28-Dec-2012 at 14:06. Reason: forgot to add link

So maybe writing a guide for others to see is a bad idea? I've been to the other articles, and they're absolutely great! it would be cool if we had it all in one thread though, maybe with links to the other articles?