Thread: hey.

Default hey.

well. I just want you guys to know, I'm not good when it comes to introductions of any sort, but I'll give it a shot.

My name is Sam, I'm not an Adult Baby or Diaper Lover but just curious about the subject. now besides being curious about this hobby or fetish if you will. I am interested in other things such as. swimming, whitewater sports, mountain biking, skateboarding (though I fall off each time I get on) and various strategy games. Chess, Go, and Shogi, etc. anyway I hope I didn't make this to long and if you have any questions on how or why I got curious or interested in this, feel free to ask. thank you for reading.

Hey Sam! Welcome! I'm sure you can find info to pique all of your curiosities here! Speaking of which, why are you interested? Did you see the documentary, or do you know someone into the lifestyle? How did you get into mountain biking? I was looking into the sport myself but I have no clue how to get started!