Thread: Hi There!

Default Hi There!

I've always been the cautious type, but I decided to plunge into this website after lurking around for several years on other forums. I'm in college right now trying to decide what I want to do with my life.

I'm not exactly sure where I stand on my interest in diapers either. I've had an interest for as long as I can remember, but I looked it up online a few years ago and finally understood this was more of a common thing than I actually thought. I see myself as a DL currently, but I have a lingering side of AB. I live with my parents so I don't have many opportunities to wear, but I'm considering picking some up soon.

Recently I've gained a lot of interest in cars, especially restoring and fixing so maybe that's where I'm headed for a career. I'm a console gamer, and enjoy political discussions.

What I'm looking out of this site is to be more accepting of myself, while learning more about myself, and to try to contribute what I can to the community with my limited experience. I've always had a fascination with the stories that people write, but I'm reluctant to start writing. Hopefully in the future I'll post a story and see where that takes me.
    Last edited by Evo19; 28-Dec-2012 at 07:09.

Default Re: Hi There!

I don't think so sounded like a good intro to me. Welcome to the site! I love cars as well I currently have a Subaru forester that is getting a new exhaust today I can't wait it is going tobe amazing

Welcome to the family! I'm sure you'll find a great many like-minded friends here. Don't worry, your intro was fine, I think it has just been rather quiet over the christmas period, that's all :3

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    I don't think so sounded like a good intro to me. Welcome to the site! I love cars as well I currently have a Subaru forester that is getting a new exhaust today I can't wait it is going tobe amazing
    What year Subaru? Hows it sound with the new exhaust?

I'm glad it wasn't the intro. Wasn't sure if I did something wrong, but glad it's picked up a little bit. Thanks for the warm welcome

My forester is a 2001 and the exhaust I put on it is a Pro Drive. It sounds ok not as loud as I wanted but its a start. Next step is find a catless mid pipe and see what happens

That thought made me laugh like a maniac (I wonder what my neighbours think)
    Imagine all those cars that are NOT catless, meowing around the streets

Next step is find a catless mid pipe and see what happens

It does make me wonder but only so much you knew its my car ill configure it the way I want LOL

It does make me wonder but only so much you knew its my car ill configure it the way I want LOL
    At least it sounds a little better. I cut a lot of my exhaust off and left it, unfortunately with the village ordinances they weren't too happy about it and I had to get it replaced. I haven't really ever enjoyed the smell of a car without a cat though

I don't have a car, but I can pretend I have one and make some cool car noises in the background