Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hi! I'm David! I'm going to wing this intro thing, though the cheat sheet looked helpful (I read it, especially the no-no's) I'm currently trying to figure out exactly why I like diapers. I've pinned it on stress and my past and tons of other things, but the thing I know for sure is that I like them. Aside from that, I'm a fan of Philosophy (I'd love to have a chat if you enjoy it too!) Video games, and Soccer. There are other things too, but I think the nerves are getting to me as I see this character count getting bigger (I'm a bit of a talker). I'm here on this forum to learn from others, maybe figure this thing out and explain it more thoroughly to my girl friend. Don't be afraid to ask for advice! I'll be as helpful as I can be! Though, replies may be slightly snarky

Welcome to ADISC! I'm newish my self but I can tell you from experience that this community is awesome and I wish you the best of luck

Thanks derp! And to you the same! How was Christmas? Did you get lots of snow?

Sadly I didn't get snow even though I really wanted a white xmas. Other than that it was pretty good. How about you?

well I got 8in today...apparently there is a blizzard outside. but, christmas was great!

I am assuming by your screen name you are a fan of Dr. Who. Are you ready for the second part of the seventh season?

Default Hello there!

I have not as I don't get bbc. Waiting for it on iTunes.

try Amazon. or the latter is free, though the streaming quality can be poor

Unfortunately, I can't PM. I need to level up (but i'm well on my way!) If you want to chat, just post on here!