Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tough Choice

Default Tough Choice

Ever have to make the choice of either wearing a diaper or panties and your in the mood for both? Maybe its just me but I hate it lol

put panties over the diaper? I actually did that when I was younger. What happened was I was trying on baby diapers and it would not really fit so I used panties to hold them up. I only did this to see how it would feel.

I guess you can also put a diaper on with a girly diaper cover.

They should just make girly adult diapers lol I've put panties over a diaper before but it wasn't that great. Maybe I'll just put pads in the panties? I've thought about doing that but haven't tried it.

pads would not give you the same feeling as a diaper and yes they do need more girly diapers XD

This is what i mean for a nice diaper cover. It is see though pink so you can still see the prints of the diaper and have it look more girly at the same time.

I really don't care for diaper covers. I like my diapers nice and natural lol

But they stop leaking too? How can you not like that diaper cover? ill make your diaper pink looking XD

Well I'm not that big into wetting to be honset. I wet on rare occasions and I usually don't flood my diaper so I've never had a need for one. I'll have to try one someday just to be usre though. ARGH why can't they just make pink diapers! lol

I doono and even that new abu sissy diaper is white >< I was trying to figure out how to contact them to see if they would consider tinting it pink.

besides that cover has bows and fills so I thought it would be nice to have when you are conflicted like you are.

Yeah I was kind of disapointed in that too. Hmm I'm still not sold on the whole diaper cover thing but you have a good point. After talking about this I think I'm starting to have one of those conflictions right now lol

Sorry I love bows like how I want that one dress with the bow in the back XD