Thread: Impressionable Dreams Anyone?

Default Impressionable Dreams Anyone?

I had a very weird dream last night where it was quite normal for me to dress up as a girl. Of all places, I was encouraged to do it going to a Sunday night church school for teens (I guess I was back in my teens again). My favorite dress was a red and orange child-like denim jumper dress with a white bunny on the front. No one batted an eye and I felt perfectly at home wearing it, even though it was quite obvious Iím a guy.
    I donít usually have dreams such is this, nor outside of being a ďsissy babyĒ had I ever thought about wanting to dress up like a female. Today, I found myself re-thinking about me not wanting to cross-dress, to actually giving it some real thought, whether itís baby girl, Juvenal or conservative grown woman.
    Has this ever happened to anyone else? I guess itís somewhat of an awaking of sorts or some deep repressed feelings finally coming to light?
    Iím sorry to ramble, but I found this all exciting and intensely interesting today and I just had to share it with you all.

Well I am wondering if you are sissy or transgender. Here is some of my dreams I had as a transgender with stuff like that.

One dram I had when I was younger (late grade school/ high school) had me dreaming like a normal day in real life. But the difference was that I could transform into sailor moon and save people. The dream had this message that I was happier being viewed as a girl.

There was this one dream I had that showed a person that looked like a girl but lifted up the shirt/dress to show something else. It was like they where intersex or something and was trying to mock me for some reason. Was a very brief scene in a really weird dream about having a running race.

I had a dream that shown me in my favorite one-piece skirted bathingsuit

And in general I have a lot of dreams that deal with water or swimming. The last dream I had was a competition over diving in fact.

Sorry about that, I just realized how I worded it to sound like I may have been transgender. I was only dressed in the denim jumper as previous described, no make-up or nails done and my normal short black wavy hair, basically, a boy in a dress. All day long I've replayed in vision in my mind vividly and thought about how it would feel to dress up for real, panties and all. Only thing that would suck is the fact that I'm a naturally hairy person and I've tried full-body shaving just for the "hairless newborn" look and between the irritation and how fast it grows back, it just wasn't worth the hassle. I’ve just been wondering all day if the dream was trying to show me something or if I’m making too much of a big deal out of it all, know what I mean? I haven't had my heart skip a beat like this since I came out of the closet.

transgender has to do with more how you feel about your self then look. A transgender person then makes a goal to make them look like a girl after discovering it, meaning trying eletrcosysis, lazer, girl hormones and so on because they flat out reject the body they are born in. In other words, are you happy being a boy in a dress, or do you want to dress up because you feel you are more comfortable as a girl?

I felt my dreams reflected my transgender feelings well. Most of the time I can't even see myself what gender I am. It is like vague and not clear. The sailor moon one was one of the rare times my gender was clear since I was switching between genders being transformed and not.

In my case, I'd have to say just a boy in a dress, or "sissy" like. There's something about being a guy and wearing feminine stuff that intrigues me in a way. I could remember trying on my cousin’s one-piece bathing suit she left at my aunt’s house when I was younger and looking at myself in a full length mirror. I stood there, twisted, turned and modeled in it, checking out all of my curves before taking it back off. In another way, being made effeminate while a very masculine person has their way with me, also brings me a great joy. I guess I'm just very weird in my own little way, but up until now, I hadn't really thought much about it.

You are not weird, I was just wondering if being transgender could be that possibility so I can help you. Some like being a guy in a dress.

In another way, being made effeminate while a very masculine person has their way with me, also brings me a great joy.
    I look at this wording carefully, does that mean your bi?

You are pretty good Yes, I'm Bi, but I'm married in a gay relationship. There's never really been a "One-size-fits-all" for me lol; I like to think of myself as very open-minded, but at the same time, there are some aspect of things which forces me to look at in a mature way, before I can ether accept or partake in it. I've seen many guys out in public dressed up female and I'm mean, on a dead serious note too, they weren't playing around. I tried to picture myself doing the same and although I've never been judgemental about it, I just couldn't see myself doing it, having grown up to be the "Jeans and T-shirt" kind of male. Now, after this dream, I'm not so sure anymore and it's not like that's a bad thing to be honest.

Maybe this will help then to make it clear what you are.

See I like being dominated too but being forced into effeminate has no interest for me since I am feminine. I could be forced into diapers or something.

See I recently also had a talk what sissy means and from that I know why I do not like that to be attached to me. I do not want to be seen as a guy acting as a girl, I want to be seen as a girl. That is the difference of being sissy and transgender basically as we reject our bodies and any reference to it. Being called a sissy means I am a guy dressing up as a girl so it is implying a male thing on me.

Before recently I rejected my girly self and tried to act like a guy. (Some people do notice this as some remarked on my gestures and so on) Because of that I got torn over what and who I am. Ever since I accepted that I am a girl I been happier. If it was not for my body I would been a girly-girl (Someone that completely matches or comes very close to matching a stereotypical girl) But I still call my self a girly-girl because I feel that is what I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one more thing, I did the trying my cousin’s one-piece bathing suit when I was younger too. I actually think that was my first trying on girl's clothing. I loved it and it was pink XD. I never cared about 'modeling' in boys clothes but I do that in girls clothes. I think I even took it off and put it back on again. I did the molding in the mirror a lot when I got my filly panties (very recent) and I usually do that after going to the bathroom too.