Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Related XMas Gifts

Question Diaper Related XMas Gifts

Who got diapers or related items for XMas / holidays and who gave it to you? Unfortunately this year, I didn't, but I do plan on ordering a few cases of Dry 24/7 diapers to be waiting for me when I get back home... In prior years, I've received footed PJ's from the BF...

I got Christmas panties, that is about it for Christmas themed clothes.

I didn't recive anything diaper related, but I did get a new package of 6 tighty whites, first opertuntity I get when wife is out I will put all six on at one time and wet in them a few times to break them in right....lol I own nothing that I haven't wet in at least one time including my tux and a number of suits

Well... I went to the store for some Christmas necessities today, and ended up buying myself some diapers while I was there. I don't suppose that counts, but it's the closest thing to a diaper-related Christmas present I've ever received.

Nope, no diaper related gifts for me this year. Last year I bought myself a couple of cases of diapers and three blankie sleepers. I am thinking of ordering some diapers and maybe a couple things from Baby Pants tomorrow.

Getting baby or diaper related gifts requires someone who knows and cares.

No-one knows about me in real life.
    Christmas did seem like too good an opportunity to miss though: everyone at home was receiving packages in the post, so I thought it'd be a very convenient time to order nappies online since no-one would be suspicious of larger parcels, and my family would know that they oughtn't to be nosey since any parcels might be presents... I ordered two packs, and it was very low-stress compared to previous online orders.
    Last edited by Anxious; 27-Dec-2012 at 23:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxious View Post
    No-one knows about me in real life.
    Christmas did seem like too good an an opportunity to miss though: everyone at home was receiving packages in the post, so I thought it'd be a very convenient time to order nappies online since no-one would be suspicious of larger parcels, and my family would know that they oughtn't to be nosey since any parcels might be presents... I ordered two packs, and it was very low-stress compared to previous online orders.
    Oh yea, The Christmas season provides great cover for those of us who order diapers and other baby things online.

I did get my order of Dry24/7's delivered on Christmas eve. I did order a couple of Dependeco diapers off of eBay today.

A good friend of mine got me some Bugs Bunny footed jammies from Jumpin' Jammerz. They're awesome!

Zpeed

I got money, so I can buy whatever I want, incl. diapers..

(Closest I could think of)