Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright I may or may not tell my parents.

Question Alright I may or may not tell my parents.

Alright for the past few weeks I've been feeling that its time to tell them about my AB/LK/DL side. Because they know I'm 19 and act, think, and sometimes feel like a kid inside. And also they know that I'm the most mature kid that they have. Like I'm an adult and a kid in heart. But the last time I got caught was then I was 12ish they been against it and they wanted me to "grow" up. But I'm still debating. The reason why is I've been feeling guilt and want to stop hiding diapers from them and want to get it off my chest. I feel like they can accept it and also can't. Do i need help.

Well what does LK stand for? Then I was reading your post a bit more and you said kid.. so does it mean little kid?

For telling your parents I am going to say something like I said in a different thread. I would only tell them if they are around you a lot. So if you really need more time to express it and do not want to fear them catching you I would think about explaining it.

What is different with you though is they expressed not really accepting it already. But they do understand you have a kid heart too? It is a hard one from the sound of the expectations from them about you when you talked about "the most mature kid that they have"

I guess it depends how open you feel they are to "Different" There is a lot of people that does not understand or accept GLBT issues (More so T as my mom did not even know the meaning of transgender and transsexual and was trying to claim I was the one wrong. Even here there is sometimes mix-ups with T issues and sexual attraction issues) I feel AB/DL is even less accepted/ less information for the "normies"

Yea LK mean little kid. Cause I feel like I regress to 10 then like 2 or 3.
    And yea I'm really close to them.

LK as in boy or girl?

Ok you are close to them but how open-minded are they? Maybe you can make a hypothetical situation for them to test that?

Yeah, the best thing I can think of is praying about it. Sounds like a "duh" statement, but it'll do some good. I haven't told my parents either despite still living with them, so I'm not sure what else to say, other than good luck.

Boy
    And open minded idk they have there ups ad downs on things. So maybe 50/50

hmmm There is no section for that here just LG XD
    Really up to you, it can go good or bad.. as you said.. 50/50 chance...

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    Yeah, the best thing I can think of is praying about it. Sounds like a "duh" statement, but it'll do some good. I haven't told my parents either despite still living with them, so I'm not sure what else to say, other than good luck.
    I've been praying and I feel that God told me to tell someone so I picked my parents cause I love them and they love me.

And thanks C.P.for your help too. I might lead to a childhood memories and then open up. Cause we talk a lot about childhood stuff

C.P. ... Never thought I be called that XD kinda like it

and you are welcome

MAN IM SCARED!!!!
    Because I just remembered today that my mom has a short tempor, and my dad is well wants the best for me and.
    And I get a gut twisting feeling when I'm just alone with one if them.
    And when I was little my parents would get really mad at me when I was caught with them.
    I don't know I'm probably nervous or something. I really want to tell them, but I'm just terrified.
    I just need some encougements and prayers.btw doesn't matter if you believe in God or not, it doesn't hurt to pray when you need help