Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABDL for the girl self

Default ABDL for the girl self

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/2...male-self.html
    I am having problems relating to this so I was wondering if there was one for girls.

The only thing I really picked up on was having the identity conflict.

I don't get it either, since, in being FtM, I just don't see how diapers are "feminine." I always thought of them as rebelliously masculine, in being stinky when pooped in like they should be, thus making AB/DL's the most macho guys on the planet! Anyway, have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by RobiBoi7 View Post
    I don't get it either, since, in being FtM, I just don't see how diapers are "feminine." I always thought of them as rebelliously masculine, in being stinky when pooped in like they should be, thus making AB/DL's the most macho guys on the planet! Anyway, have a Merry Christmas!

as a former parent of two girls; i found them them to be simply darling while in diapers and during the younger years.... (i could dress them any way that i wanted)... and a dirty diaper didn't make either of them any less cute, as it was a very simple matter to change it out and freshen their little bottoms right back up to new again condition... quick-as-wink!
    i think a person just needs to be a parent who cares and is attentive....

so with that background and experience, i can fully grasp why many ABDL's may want to take on girl-gender expression....

there is also the idea that with said (baby girl) gender and age-identity (and a fluffy diaper), one can easily ignore ones silly little protuberance.... if it is mentally or emotionally getting in the way of things....

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    as a former parent of two girls; i found them them to be simply darling while in diapers and during the younger years.... (i could dress them any way that i wanted)... and a dirty diaper didn't make either of them any less cute, as it was a very simple matter to change it out and freshen their little bottoms right back up to new again condition... quick-as-wink!
    i think a person just needs to be a parent who cares and is attentive....

so with that background and experience, i can fully grasp why many ABDL's may want to take on girl-gender expression....

there is also the idea that with said (baby girl) gender and age-identity (and a fluffy diaper), one can easily ignore ones silly little protuberance.... if it is mentally or emotionally getting in the way of things....
    But see, that doesn't make sense because you're thinking of girls in the baby state, when they really aren't that feminine, from my perspective. I associate long hair, big breasts, and "sexy" panties with women/femininity (which is why I cut my hair so short and have NEVER worn a thong/G-string/bikini in my life). When I see a picture of an unknown baby in just a diaper, my brain shouts, "BOY!" without any other considerations besides the short hair, bare chest, and big, ugly, white, and possibly stinky, diaper! There is a common misconception that girls "don't poop," or "stop pooping at puberty, but unfortunately I know better, as a Pre-T, pre-everything FtM who does it multiple times a day. But anyway, that's not exactly a Christmassy subject, so I'll just leave it at that and go see what "Santa" left me, lol.

Like I said in PM, you are looking at the physical world way too much. The physical world should be seen as expressing yourself what you feel emotionally, not the other way around.

Being feminine/masculine also has to do with how you communicate yourself and views on things. That article I linked explains a lot of stereotypical traits of guys and how it conflicts with feelings with diapers. This makes it hard for me to relate because I do not express myself or have views like that.

(1) restrict emotions
    (2) avoid being feminine
    (3) focus on toughness and aggression
    (4) be self-reliant
    (5) make achievement the top priority
    (6) be non-relational
    (7) objectify sex
    (8) be homophobic

1. Male relational styles: males form relationships through shared instrumental activities
    2. Male ways of caring: protecting others and action-empathy
    3. Generative fathering: engaging and responding to a child's needs while attending to larger development
    4. Male self-reliance: using resources to overcome adversity and "be your own man"
    5. Worker/provider tradition: having meaningful work that provides for others
    6. Group orientation: males tend to collaborate and associate in larger networks
    7. Male courage: males can achieve great things through daring and risk-taking
    8. Humanitarian service: fraternal organizations have a strong history of service for others*
    9. Men's use of humor: this can be a means for connecting to others and coping with stress
    10. Male heroism: heroic acts have a long tradition as part of manhood
    None of that fits me. The only thing that gets close is the group thing and trying to help others. So it is like I would like a guide on how stereotypical girl views/personality is affected.

For the diaper being feminine I do not think it is saying that exactly.

The biggest male gender role at odds with some of the feelings associated with AB/DL activities are the roles focusing on toughness and aggression. Age regression activities or enjoying the feelings of comfort or safety from them do not fit these roles. Even merely enjoying diapers for sexual pleasure would fail the fulfillment of the role since diapers are associated with an infantile, powerless state. This invokes the concepts of male gender role strain and role conflict.
    So if a guy is playing a baby, they are letting go of the toughness and aggression trait. Even when boys are young like 4+ they can show aggression though physical means. My cousin took one of those little pet fish nets and started to swing at me with it. It really hurt and I had trouble getting him to stop and take it away from him. I think I am like 8 years older than him so I would have been like 12 or so. Even with that huge age gap I had problems dealing with that "stereotypical guy trait". Stereotypical girl first response is commutation and telling him to stop and that it hurts did not work well.

You need to examine your core personality and how you want to be looked at by others. The only thing I picked up from you is that you hate being expected to wear dresses and look cute. There is plenty of "tom boys" that are fine with their girl body. Girls can wear short hair, it is pretty common. Wanting long hair is just a low level way of expressing being feminine.

In short all the emotional problems that were explained there for guys to be ABDL I do not have because I do not have those personality traits. The only thing that really fit me was it talking about Gender Role Strain because of my body. The more time passes the more I reject my body because of this reason. There are some things about myself I cannot hide (Lots of little stereotypical feminine traits when talking to people) Then there is stuff I hate doing because it is expected from my body... "You are a guy go do x or y....."

Maybe I can help in some way even being male.

This may be strange to say, but some of the statements I have seen made by some sissies and MTFs on here, adopting more feminine characteristics has allowed them easier to accept some of their AB/DL characteristics by doing a full on role change rather than integrating it into a male gender role structure (as some have said they feel they are just too incompatible).

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess
    The only thing that really fit me was it talking about Gender Role Strain because of my body. The more time passes the more I reject my body because of this reason. There are some things about myself I cannot hide (Lots of little stereotypical feminine traits when talking to people) Then there is stuff I hate doing because it is expected from my body... "You are a guy go do x or y....."
    I hate to pry or ask to elaborate on it more as I'm sure it's private, but could you clarify a little more for me on how that conflicts being an AB/DL? Whatever you're comfortable with.

I do not think it does, I was just saying what struggles fit me and what doesn't. From the guide, the Gender Role Strain is the only thing that applied to me.

I was wondering if there is a guide for girls since most of what is explained there is out of my personality range.

OMG your the person that made it! yay! i am talking to the creator!

Quote Originally Posted by CutePrincess View Post
    I do not think it does, I was just saying what struggles fit me and what doesn't. From the guide, the Gender Role Strain is the only thing that applied to me.

I was wondering if there is a guide for girls since most of what is explained there is out of my personality range.
    I haven't seen a guide around, mostly just ones pertaining to sissy behavior. You can make a request here for one: http://www.adisc.org/forum/administr...thread-15.html and hopefully someone here knowledgeable and willing can create one.

If you're looking for more specific support on one particular item, you can create another thread.

Sorry I can't help more.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post

^That is the exact reason why I started to wear diapers when I was old enough to realize I wanted to wear them. It hides the "bulge" of the male reproductive organs.