Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi!
    I'm a 22-years-old girl from Italy, so first of all I apologise for my English, because I'm very likely to make lots of mistakes, but I hope that reading and writing in this forum will also help me to improve my language skills.
    I've been wearing diapers for... a couple of years, but nobody knows. I do not remember how I got interested in them, I think I've just always been and have found out only "a few time ago". I do it occasionally, when I'm home and have tried to go out a couple of times with a diaper on.
    Aside from diapers, I'm studying translation (from and to English and German). I like to write, so I'm currently writing some diapers stories. I love to sing, watch movies and read!
    So.. this is me!

charliee
    Last edited by charliee; 24-Dec-2012 at 23:56.

Quote Originally Posted by charliee View Post
    Hi!
    I'm a 22-years-old girl from Italy, so first of all I apologise for my English, because I'm very likely to make lots of mistakes, but I hope that reading and writing this forum will also help me to improve my language skills.
    I've been wearing diapers for... a couple of years, but nobody knows. I do not remember how I got interested in them, I think I've just always been and have found out only "a few time ago". I do it occasionally, when I'm home and have tried to go out a couple of times with a diaper on.
    Aside from diapers, I'm studying translation (from and to English and German). I like to write, so I'm currently writing some diapers stories. I love to sing, watch movies and read!
    So.. this is me!

charliee
    Hi charliee and welcome to the site. Well, so far, your English seems to be pretty good because I understood everything you said. What's it like in Italy? Is it as beautiful as I've heard about?

I see you like to write. May I ask if it's mostly diaper stories or if it's any genera? As a writer myself, I tend to try everything at least once; diaper stories, furry stories, paranormal, psychological, pretty much anything.

May I also ask what kind of movies you like to watch, and what you like to read? I tend to watch different kinds of movies depending on what mood I'm in; for example, if I'm feeling "little" I'll put on something made by Disney/Pixar, or if I feel like sci-fi, I'll watch something Star Trek or Terminator related.

Hope to hear back from you. And again, a big welcome to adisc.

Thank you for your compliments. Italy is veery beautiful, although its polticians seem to be trying everything to make it worse. The economic crisis is very hard here, but I hope we'll overcome this bad moment soon.

I have had a blog on Blogger for about 4 years, so I love to write about myself. Some time ago, I had tried to write a tale, but probably it's not my genre. I'm also interested in homosexuality, even since I'm bisexual, so I tend to connect different things in my stories, including this last one.

I love comedies, high school movies, gay movies (I don't know why, but I have been a lover since.. ever, I think!), but even dramatic movies (like true stories etc.)

charliee

Hi Charliee, welcome to ADISC!

I have to agree that your English seems pretty good... much better than a lot of native English speakers on the internet in fact

What kind of singing to you like to do, any particular style? I imagine that being bilingual would have lots of advantages in singing, especially for classical, opera, and choral music etc.

All the best,

- Puppyluvs

Welcome to the site! A girl that talks politics. Pinch me, as I must be dreaming. Anyways, I don't know much about Italys politics, but I could go all day about the US.

Glad to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by charliee View Post
    Hi!
    I'm a 22-years-old girl from Italy
    Benvenuta a bordo!