Thread: AB Birthday/Holiday Gifts?

Default AB Birthday/Holiday Gifts?

If you are an AB, what sorts of AB-type gifts would you want to receive for your birthday or the winter holidays? Would you prefer not receive AB-type gifts for these occasions?

If you are a caregiver, what sorts of AB-type gifts would you like to buy for your AB for a special occasion? Or would you prefer not to give these gifts for such occasions?

I would love to receive AB related gifts for the winter holiday or for my birthday. Pretty much anything could be acceptable, after all its a gift. My only problem is that the only people who know are not so likely to give me a gift. But it would be fun.

if your an AB and receiving gifts from your care take or someone that knows about your ab side then ab gifts would be ok
    like some new ab clothes, diapers or some new pacies or bottles.
    but on occasions with other people that aren't aware of your ab side or not accepting of it, then not AB gifts would be more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    if your an AB and receiving gifts from your care take or someone that knows about your ab side then ab gifts would be ok
    like some new ab clothes, diapers or some new pacies or bottles.
    but on occasions with other people that aren't aware of your ab side or not accepting of it, then not AB gifts would be more appropriate.
    Well if someone doesn't know about, or doesn't accept, my AB side I would suspect it would be highly unlikely that they would give me any sort of an AB gift.

My little side has likes, dislikes and interests which are distinct from my adult side. I find that the best gifts for my little side are the ones that match my little interests and likes. It's not so much the gift itself as feeling that someone knows and understands my little side well enough to know what to get. That feeling is amazingly good. It's also really nice to get presents for other littles