Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey there, it's FireFoxx ^_^

Default hey there, it's FireFoxx ^_^

Hi there everyone,

The name is Mike, but i prefer to go by my furry name, FireFoxx.

I'm a babyfur, been wearing diapers for almost 3 years now and loving it ^_^. although that is only when i can afford them of course. its kinda hard to get them on my budget. On top of that i have been a furry for almost 7 years. I got into diapers one day when i was at a furry meet and i noticed, when one of my friends bent over to pick up a drink and his shirt rose up a little bit, that he was wearing a diaper. Well i drug him off to the side and told him that i had noticed, and he got all scared, thinking i wouldn't like him any more. Well needless to say i am a very open person and i at least try everything once. i calmed him down simply by asking him if i could try it. he got super excited and took me upstairs and let me try one on. Well needless to say i absolutely LOVED it and i have been wearing ever since. I also discovered my sissy side about a year after i started wearing diapers, and 4 months ago i bought my first skirt and other sissy baby stuff ^_^

Heh, now that i got my life story out of the way XD. there isn't much to me really. I'm a simple person. 19 years old, ill be 20 just after christmass. slinder build: 5' 11" at 145 lbs. I'm bisexual. that's right ladies and gents, gender means nothing to me, only the person's heart means anything and everything to me. I am a very very very open person. you can ask me anything and i am always happy and willing to answer, i have nothing to hide. And outside of that i will try ANYTHING at least once, whether it is sexual or not.

As far as my likes and dislikes go, pretty simple list. I am a hobbiest photographer, i also love working with computers, whether it be fixing them, or playing with them. I also am getting my foot in the door to be an internet DJ. It is very hard for me to find something that i don't like. The only thing i really don't like are people that think they are better than someone or every one else. I think that every body should be given AT LEAST one chance to prove themselves. bassically in my eyes, everyone is my friend and i will do anything to protect and help my friends without hesitation unless they give me a real reason for me not to like them.

I'm just a lovable little foxy that is just trying to get out there and make plenty of friends ^_^

Well that is all for now, if you wish to ask me anything please do not hesitate to ask. like i said, i am an open book and will openly answer anything. And also feel free to private message me if you would preffer to talk that way ofcourse

Hehe, thank you guys, i do beleive i will. question though. how many posts will it take for me to gain access to the live chat?

Mozilla gonna sue you now dawg. They don' like nobody infringin' on their trademarks.

Naww, I'm just teasin'. Welcome aboard, have a great time here!

Welcome aboard the USS (or HMS for you brits) ADISC!

Keep your trout polished!

Internet DJ you say, well Adisc has it's own internet radio station currently, or at least was currently, run by Corri_aka_Drew

Welcome to Adisc, FireFoxx. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Hope to see you posting

hehe, dont worry, i will be posting plenty, and thank you Hypno, ill look into that