Thread: Where can I get a custom pacifier clip made/embroidered?

Question Where can I get a custom pacifier clip made/embroidered?

I've been doing some searching... the baby ones that are personalized are all just a joke because you have to take a marker and write the name in...

I am looking for a custom pacifier holder with clip and I want it to have Babymitchy on it.

Not sure what I want or need the rest of the clip to look like and I have done searching on the internet but haven't figured out what plan of action I should take to get this done. (i.e. having to contact an embroiderer directly after finding a good enough clip for instance.)

I'm currently in the process of developing some paci clips to sell in my ebay store. I could probably make you a beaded one with your name on it.

ooo Cool... Yeah, I am planning on doing a big launch of some videos for Youtube as babymitchy, I have some fun music videos and I am planning on wearing a pacifier to be like... my "thing." Prolly going to have it say Mitchy or Babymitchy.