Thread: Is this a phase? or who I am?

Question Is this a phase? or who I am?

So, I'm new to the AB idea. I've enjoyed diapers for some time, but have decided to take the next step. (In fact, I started the day before yesterday!) So how do I know if this is who I am, or just a phase? Maybe time will tell? What are your thoughts?

Mukksa

Time indeed will tell wether you're ino something or not. Try it out for a while, experiment with it. If you end up not liking it, go back to your normal life and whatnot. However, if you happen to like it, that's great and you should go on with it

Well the first thing I should tell you is that you should accept yourself whether or not you like diapers. If you like them, than this is still a single part of your life and not something that will most likely dominate it. I will tell you right off the bat, however, that most people who wander here in your shoes do not really go back. Many people have been lost and confused on this very topic but I have not yet encountered a person whose interest in diapers was short term. For all the AB/DLs I have run into or even just seen on this site (and others), not one was capable of shaking this lifestyle/kink. That's not to say you won't be the first, but it does give you an idea of how rare (if at all possible) it is for an AB or DL to shake their love of nappies.

The best thing I can tell you is that you should understand that liking diapers is not a bad thing and that it is not harmful. Many AB/DLs go through Binge and Purge cycles where they will indulge but then feel remorse and think they have done something wrong and ultimately toss all their supplies in the trash. I hope we here at ADISC can help you through this confusing time and help you understand what it is you seek a little bit better.

Also, I feel that I should mention that nearly every person on this site will readily want to talk to you should you feel alone or scared. Feel free to PM or talk to anybody here and we will be there for you no matter what!

I am drifting to the DL thing too because of something I did when I was little and liked it. Ever since coming to terms with trans I been looking back on that and the DL thing too. I find them cute as well since they are all puffy looking (one of the reasons I would probably head to disposables and not pull ups or whatever else.)

AB is a bit different then DL though as it points more to enjoying age regression. For now I come to terms of acting like a little girl and not a baby.(Though I am not leaving out I might like being forced to into adult baby things XD)

So it all depends what you like and don’t be afraid to experiment.

I'm new here too, and I've had the same question go through my head, but time will tell whether or not this is a phase or not. However, it doesn't mean you can't still have fun with it

I feel as though this question is predominant throughout everybody's mind as something like this is often times met with the stigma associated to it by society. I lose interest and then regain it and so forth but at the same time wonder if this is who I really am and if this is how I was made to think. As somebody stated above, time will tell.

Only time and some intersection thought can help you to understand if you have a little side. Chances are that it is not just a phase but there is also a chance that you were curious. The reality is that you should know why you are trying AB things. I you have been having these feelings it is an indicator that this is a part of who you are. If you were just curious and are experiencing, you will know this as well.

Default Re: Is this a phase? or who I am?

Quote Originally Posted by RyansEscape View Post
    So, I'm new to the AB idea. I've enjoyed diapers for some time, but have decided to take the next step. (In fact, I started the day before yesterday!) So how do I know if this is who I am, or just a phase? Maybe time will tell? What are your thoughts?
    You sound like me, all DL until you discover you aren't alone, and then learn about AB, and then learn you might have splashes of AB . I got some pacis/dummies and onesies and enjoyed it and still do. It may or may not be a "phase" but either way enjoy it for now.

Whether or not it's a phase it is still how you are at the moment.