Thread: NEW to this site

bobojeff12

Default NEW to this site

hi i have been a diaper lover my whole life ever sense i was potty trained at age 4 and has progressed sense i havent realy worn diapers sense age 8 when my couson was in pull ups i am literaly obsesed i make home made diapers when im home alone out of towels and i love soaking them and takeing a nice poop in them and have been planning for months to get real diapers with out my family seeing or finding out and i have a hideing spot all ready to go now its to get the guts to go out and buy them i have a few walgreens arouns me so thats probly whare ill buy them but not sure what to buy i love the pull up style but depends has weird ones can anyone help me out im probly guna buy tomorrow Xmas eve and give my self a nice present

Quote Originally Posted by bobojeff12 View Post
    hi i have been a diaper lover my whole life ever sense i was potty trained at age 4 and has progressed sense i havent realy worn diapers sense age 8 when my couson was in pull ups i am literaly obsesed i make home made diapers when im home alone out of towels and i love soaking them and takeing a nice poop in them and have been planning for months to get real diapers with out my family seeing or finding out and i have a hideing spot all ready to go now its to get the guts to go out and buy them i have a few walgreens arouns me so thats probly whare ill buy them but not sure what to buy i love the pull up style but depends has weird ones can anyone help me out im probly guna buy tomorrow Xmas eve and give my self a nice present
    Hey there bobojeff! Welcome to ADISC!

Well, I hope you got your diapers okay! For future record diaper questions will best be asked int he Diaper Talk section of the forum.

So, since this is an introduction would you care to tell us a little bit more about yourself? How about some of your hobbies? Or what did you get for Christmas?!

I hope your holidays have been going well, and that you have been enjoying the site. Looking forward to hearing back from you

Enjoy!

- Lobie