Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting my bed please help.

Default Wetting my bed please help.

Hi I just wanted to know what you guys think. I have started wetting the bed twice a week or so and I have tried these things. I have tried to limit my fluid intake after dinner. I tried to get up during the night to go to the bathroom. I'm 15 and live my mom and dad. I want to tell my parents but don't know what to say. Please help we it sucks to wake up wet. By the way i'm not a DL or a Baby teen or what ever it is.

Scenario: you have begun wetting the bed. What do you do?
    [ ] Tell your doctor
    [ ] Tell your parents
    [x] Ask about what to do on a site devoted to diaper fetishism

I really can't understand the logic behind your asking here, but if you're being serious, you should just confront your parents and/or organise a trip to the doctor ASAP. The chances are if you're wetting the bed twice a week, your parents are going to notice on way or another... As for not knowing what to say, "please help, I'm wetting the bed" is probably a good place to start.

Good luck.

Since you are 15, and probably in puberty too then. If you are sincere it may have something to do with your hormones, since that is known to screw up the body from time to time. But as Verscha said, you should probably confront a doctor with this. I don't know how that works in the US, but probably the doctor won't go ahead with it to your parents, unless it's a serious problem. But don't quote me on that, I ain't sure.

Just Tell your parents, they'll probably understand and try to fix the situation.

Also, why post here?

Yeah if I were you I would tell my parents so that is probably what you should do.

Hell in your profile you also listed your interest in diapers as "Teen Baby".

Oh also if the whole wetting thing is true just tell your parents. One I told my dad that I was bleeding from somewhere where I shouldn't of been and I am not going into details about that. <_>

But really I value my overall well being then to slight embarrassment, I hope anyone else does too.

sry, but honestly, why do people do this?

Also if you not a dl or teen baby then how did you find this site then?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Also if you not a dl or teen baby then how did you find this site then?
    good question. maby he was scared so he mistyped "bedwetting" and accidentaly typed "adisc". who knows, it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    good question. maby he was scared so he mistyped "bedwetting" and accidentaly typed "adisc". who knows, it could happen.
    I know but then again look at his post before this. He might be telling the true but then again he might not be, we don't know yet.