Thread: Could I fit into 4T - 5T pull ups?

babydahlia

Default Could I fit into 4T - 5T pull ups?

Well, I have a 29 inch waist, maybe about 3 inches smaller. And I'm 100 pounds. I was wondering if I could fit into 4T - 5T pullups? They're so cute, but I want to get a good idea if they fit or not before I buy them. :P

I highly doubt it, you might be able to squeeze into them but they will not fit right. I would look for an alternative.

Nope, the are made for todlers, nto teens. Why not get some real diaeprs that actually fit you?

Quote Originally Posted by babydahlia View Post
    Well, I have a 29 inch waist, maybe about 3 inches smaller. And I'm 100 pounds. I was wondering if I could fit into 4T - 5T pullups? They're so cute, but I want to get a good idea if they fit or not before I buy them. :P
    Unfortunately, 4T-5T Pull-Ups are the smallest "large" toddler diapers out there. You're the perfect size for GoodNites, and you'd probably be able to put on Pampers diapers without much effort (they'd ride a little low and be a little snug, but probably ok), but Huggies diapers and Pull-Ups just don't have much stretch to them.

Good luck!

I've made the mistake of buying them only to find out they were too small It really sucks because now those adorable pull ups are just sitting there.... mocking me. lol

babydahlia

Thanks you guys. (: I don't think I'll be buying them anytime soon then. :P

Definitely go for the Goodnites if you want a babyish pullup. I'm about your proportions and I can fit into a 5T with some fiddling around, but Goodnites are essentially just a larger version designed for a larger bladder, so there's really no reason not to upgrade to them.

babydahlia

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMunchkin View Post
    Definitely go for the Goodnites if you want a babyish pullup. I'm about your proportions and I can fit into a 5T with some fiddling around, but Goodnites are essentially just a larger version designed for a larger bladder, so there's really no reason not to upgrade to them.
    True. :P I just have a thing for disney princesses. xP

You could probably fit into the small size of goodnites that had tinkerbell and disney fairies on them not to long ago. But they have stopped producing them so they may be hit or miss in the stores but you could perhaps still find some of those.