Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: going to bed in a diaper

Default going to bed in a diaper

Well I feel a little dumb or just inexperience, but I like to ask if anyone has any advice on this topic. I want to sleep in my diapers more often. I've done this a few times already, but they were accidents at best. Any advice would be helpful.

lockeaneba

After years of not going to bed in diapers, doing so for me was quite awkward. I wasn't able to fall asleep quickly and when i did it was often only for a couple of hours. After doing it more regularly it became easier to do, so i suggest just keep at it! I still only do it once in a while, but when i do its extremely enjoyable and relaxing!

I'd say have it on a few hours before you go to bed so you get used to the feeling of it being on you and you won't notice it quite as much.

Just do it! yeah it gets to feel pretty normal after a few times. I find it sooo comfy, really nice to wake up padded.

I've got my night diaper on now. Like others have shared - it takes getting used to sleeping in diapers. I used to get so excited about being diapered - that, too, had a hard time falling and staying asleep.

Best idea wait until you have a few days off from work and try to sleep in your diapers. Start off small. Like On your first day off. Then sleep in normal close the rest of the week. Then once you feel you getting use to it try it the whole weekend. If that goes well. Try all week. Just take baby steps

Make sure you are using powder. Even if you are dry sweat alone can cause the diaper to be uncomfortable.

I wear 24/7. Last night after I got ready for bed. I got into bed and took my bottle of juice. While I was sucking on my
    bottle I did a good wetting into my Dry24/7. It felt real good having that warm pee in my diaper. After I finished my
    bottle I put in my paci and fell off to sleep. Still in my soaked diaper right now as I type this.

When I got back into diapers it was a little hard at first to fall asleep. Now I find I go to and sleep better when I am wearing. My wife and I have a deal if I do not have to go to work the next day I do not wear. Those nights when not wearing I get comfortable and then have to get up to use the toilet. She does not care about my pacifier or my plushie at anytime. So with time it will be easier for you to sleep in a diaper. Make sure you have a comfortable well fitting diaper and you should have few issues. Note if you are a side sleeper and want to wet get plastic pants.

I've been wearing to bed for a few years now and wouldn't have it any other way, as I sleep so much better. I tend to put one on a few hours beforehand and just chill out - watching TV, reading, internet or whatever. That usually involves being moderately wet when I go to sleep, which is a lovely feeling.