Thread: Game games games!

Mukksa

Default Game games games!

Hey guys Mukksa here and I wanna know what games you guys play if any. I play Xbox really often my gamertag is Skizzeled if you want to add me okay but only invite me to something when you see Skizzeled playing any call of duty game because my brother and I share LIVE.

I also play maplestory my in game name is Mukksa and I play in Bellocan. You guys can invite me to another server and ill play there if you want me to!

I Also play a little bit if minecraft my ign is Krator

What games do you guys play? Could I play with You?

lately i've been playing a few games. Minecraft (FTB/tekkit) Corruption of Champions (Android) Little Inferno (Steam) Terraria (Steam) and trying to get a GBA emulator working on my RaspberryPi

xbox mostly gears of war, COD warefare 2,3 and black ops, halo, and any RPG by bethesda(ie. skyrim, fallout, rage, and hopefully if i get it Dishonered) if any one wants to get my gamer tag its my username here and everywhere online

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also i occasionaly play LOL (leauge of ledgends) once again same username as here

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    xbox mostly gears of war, COD warefare 2,3 and black ops, halo, and any RPG by bethesda(ie. skyrim, fallout, rage, and hopefully if i get it Dishonered) if any one wants to get my gamer tag its my username here and everywhere online

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also i occasionaly play LOL (leauge of ledgends) once again same username as here
    Dishonored is great

Oh where to begin. I play Dark Souls a lot on both the X-box and the Ps3, on steam I've been playing hotline Miami, Vampire: The Masquerade, some Tf2, Torchlight 2, and E.Y.Y Divine Cybermancy. If anyone wanted to play Dark Souls sometime I'd be down

I have an Xbox 360 an a home-built gaming PC.

I play lots of random titles but currently I'm playing Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, League of Legends and Minecraft on PC while I'm playing Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 on 360.